Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Should have been 420 years.

Judge gives me a sentencing of 42069 years.

Me:Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Telsa Cola posted:

Partially, but I also think that part of it is they view new wave as seeing it as a game or fad or some type of poo poo. The extreme onlineness of the new wave also likely makes them wary because they dont want another Superman incident and the new wave is rife with poo poo like that.

What the gently caress is the Superman Incident?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Wasabi the J posted:

What the gently caress is the Superman Incident?

The Superman radio serial played a surprising role in weakening the Klan in the 1940s.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Telsa Cola posted:

Judge gives me a sentencing of 42069 years.

Me:Nice.

I hoot and holler into supermax

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Telsa Cola posted:

Brotherhood hates the new wave of neonazis from what I understand.

channer: "But...but...the memes...:negative:"

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Doc Hawkins posted:

channer: "But...but...the memes...:negative:"

I have no idea if you are quoting it but this basically happend at a rally a while ago where a bunch of milita people cornered and mocked some channer dude with one of the channer flags.

Telsa Cola has issued a correction as of 21:37 on Dec 13, 2018

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Telsa Cola posted:

I have no idea if you are quoting it but this basically happend at a rally a while ago where a bunch of milita people cornered and mocked some channer dude with one of the channer flags.

That is almost certainly what he is paraphrasing.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Telsa Cola posted:

Brotherhood hates the new wave of neonazis from what I understand.

The Aryan Brotherhood has always had the priority of:
money
power
racial purity

They have no reason to care about this rear end in a top hat because he doesn't help with the first two and there's no shortage for the third.

the onion wizard
Apr 14, 2004

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That is almost certainly what he is paraphrasing.

The "good memes" guy is in prison too, isn't he?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Evil Fluffy posted:

The Aryan Brotherhood has always had the priority of:
money
power
racial purity

They have no reason to care about this rear end in a top hat because he doesn't help with the first two and there's no shortage for the third.

I think they could get more mileage on the racial purity bullet point by opening this up to all individuals who are racially pure. I'd like to see Chuds of all colors holding hands waving Tiki torches and proudly tracing their lineage back to their respective countries, then engaging in sweaty mansex. Aryan Nation should consider picking up where United Colors of Beneton left off.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/Leah_Sottile/status/1090323350893690881

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

truly this is the hell timeline

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
If it makes you feel any better that fucker has sunk to selling offbrand bitcoins.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ryan-zinke-now-works-for-blockchain-kingpin-with-a-shady-past

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I'm more mad that the motherfucker brought the Department of Interior to offbrand-bitcoin scammer level.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Ammon Bundy good?

https://twitter.com/TheEpicDept/status/1288820355960799233

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

ammon bundy consistent

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Tarp Ghost 2020

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Broken clock.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://twitter.com/TheEpicDept/status/1288833805223165953

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.
Does this mean his militia is going to show up in Portland? I've been idly contemplating the conspicuous yet unsurprising absence of right-wing antigovernment protestors at the courthouse demonstrations.

I don't really want them to show up, mindyou, but the it does seem like the exact kind of federal overreach these asshats have been jerking themselves off to the thought of for years.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

CommanderApaul posted:

Does this mean his militia is going to show up in Portland? I've been idly contemplating the conspicuous yet unsurprising absence of right-wing antigovernment protestors at the courthouse demonstrations.

I don't really want them to show up, mindyou, but the it does seem like the exact kind of federal overreach these asshats have been jerking themselves off to the thought of for years.

No because even the vast majority of Bundy supporters are just religious right-wingers who, like most of the 'patriot' militia movement, would be first in line to sign up for the Trumpstaffel because it means getting to hurt the "right people" while building their lovely conservative theocracy on the corpse of the US.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnJXt9Ly1S8

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1690220601946849282

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Ah yiss, the old classics hitting again.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
He's going to get someone killed (again)

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hopefully himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

81323_3
Aug 14, 2023
[a victory for liberty over tyranny]: no result found