Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Feranon posted:

there's no disconnect i'm just unrepentantly sayin I'm ok with the govt killing people if they're right wing hick fundies. most of the time it's bad for the govt to kill people. but not when it's these people. they're subhuman

I too am a hypocrite.

No, seriously, I am. I don't think the police should go around murdering black people, but they should definitely murder these people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i bet they killed tarp guy

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I hope those dudes get shot in a way that is unambiguously their fault. That way, in the future, if people complain about the government you'll know those people are morons. It's just like people complaining about Waco today

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

dad gay. so what posted:

this control over people i dont like seems good and will never backfire on me a likeminded free thinker!

they can control me all they want as long as the people I dislike suffer more. But this is just my opinion and I respect all points of view :)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you stupid assholes

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

dad gay. so what posted:

you stupid assholes

The hell?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

dad gay. so what posted:

this control over people i dont like seems good and will never backfire on me a likeminded free thinker!

look i just want the police to take a break from shooting black people and shoot some white people for once. i dont think that's too much to ask

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

you stupid assholes

:iceland:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Look I'm lawful evil

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

OctoberBlues posted:

I too am a hypocrite.

No, seriously, I am. I don't think the police should go around murdering black people, but they should definitely murder these people.

:hfive:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I think it's cool that they're being murdered. It gets me all amped up to think about it. :twisted:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
these millennials are making me thirsty!

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I've had 3 (three) beers. Should I have another?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Binky posted:

I've had 3 (three) beers. Should I have another?

who. gives. a. poo poo.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
if I was rich I'd start a charity that funded 1,000 cranes for every redneck the federal government blows to smithereens

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I hope that one dead guy gets his 72 virginians

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

dad gay. so what posted:

who. gives. a. poo poo.

Hmm true, I wont drink another after all. Thank you.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Fabulousity posted:

Are they virgin cattle?

Only the purist of cattle for our brave boys :911:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

VectorSigma posted:

i bet they killed tarp guy

they did! lmao!

also I got whacked by the livestream mod for trolling

this is like the best day of my life

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
He's illegally modifying assault rifles in heaven now. :greenangel:

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
after they shoot them, i hope they let volunteers in to come help dredge the thousands of dildos out of the water that they definitely threw in there, and not just because i need more dildos

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.
These well-armed idiots seem to be really bad at cop-killing, it's like it's some psychological theatre thing for them instead of actual revolutionary action. These are not men with firm convictions and patriotic love in their hearts. Where's my pile of severed baby arms?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Remember when they said they would leave if the locals asked and then they ignored the locals telling them to gtfo over and over?

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

VikingSkull posted:

they did! lmao!

oh man

rip

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Amon Bundmarth

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

who gets to keep the dildos? do they become government property? this is important

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I like to switch between this and the penguin cam at the pittsburgh aviary

http://www.aviary.org/penguin-cam

Keeps the mind sharp and helps me smile when hicks aren't being murdered.

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
This guy's coughing and hacking is gross. Send him some chicken soup

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

so much for an honest, farmer-born, white supremacist-with-a-deal-of-guilt, CHRISTIAN homeland... now we're back to illuminati memes. are you loving kidding me?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

haw

also dgsw i don't think the angry old guy schtick is workin for ya too well, maybe give it one more try after the panthers disembowel peyton manning in front of millions on live television but then hang it up.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
dildos and bodies piled high

god bles

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Unggghh open up baby I'm Finicum!

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015

He's becoming his final form

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
make sure to start reporting legit posts on the stream

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Unggghh open up baby I'm Finicum!

RIP Orville Cocknocker

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I wonder if he was a Sovereign Citizen of the Land who thought he was Freely Travelling and the Law Enforcement's Flags had Yellow Fringes or something stupid

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sXnZxiJjGw

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Feranon posted:

haw

also dgsw i don't think the angry old guy schtick is workin for ya too well, maybe give it one more try after the panthers disembowel peyton manning in front of millions on live television but then hang it up.

ok thanks for the advice homeslice. you seem real smart so im guessing you are the long awaited "franco parachute account" have fun with that :rolleyes:

naem
May 29, 2011

I wuold like to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
i can get you a good deal on slightly water damaged dildos.