Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

certain people shouldnt try to be revolutionaries just because they have guns. pick your battles people. gently caress.

Turns out lying about military service doesn't make you an action movie hero, makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hopefully they drape a tarp over his headstone out of respect, rip tarpman.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

i am melting down

Did you know the tarpman?

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The X-man cometh posted:

Is the "daddy swore an oath" guy still alive?

He turned himself in.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
One crazy stream says its confirmed that they shot him 3 times while he was on the ground with his hands up, man they got the scoop real fast.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

maybe post a link :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVWykMKiOjU

This is Pete Santils stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

This is some crazy poo poo from the gbs thread.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Does anyone know how this kid got involved?

Untreated mental health issues.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mad Monk posted:

I "just add beer and butter" to everything.

I add butter to my beer, you gotta try it!

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

Sure, some of them only want to play military, but if you've never met anyone whose both crazy and spent a little while in the armed forces, especially before recruitment standards went up in the mid-90s, I'm genuinely surprised.

You also get crazies from the post 9/11 drop in standards, but the Army is currently forcing alot of people out because after the big fight is over they don't need sociopaths who have no business rising in the ranks.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
LOL he thinks predator drones fly low enough to take small arms fire.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
This stream is purestrain crazy holy poo poo.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The Taint Reaper posted:

You know the oregon dudes and hipsters don't look that much different in mugshots.

When you grow a beard, you lose your identity and just become a beard.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
GAY MILK is just a code word for semen, the government and starbucks is putting HOMO SEMEN in your coffee.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Philthy posted:

I sleep better knowing all these guys will never be able to vote or own a gun for the rest of their lives when it's all over.

A fate much worse than death for these folk.

This is America, nothing can keep you away from a gun if you really want one.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Angela Christine posted:

So what is the likely effect of toking up after not sleeping for 40 hours?

Probably sleep.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

SweetKarma posted:

Do you ever just think about how crazy this world is? A handful of guys think they're going to take up arms against the U.S. government like it's 1700's. Meanwhile we're growing flowers in outer space and we have access to weapons that could end all life as we know it. We live in interesting times.

They didn't even seek funding or training from sympathetic foreign powers like we did in the first revolution, mostly because they probably believe it was just a few righteous patriots with guns and God made us win our freedom so we could take our promised land from the natives.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bar Crow posted:

Fry probably won't leave because this is the closest he's been to having friends.

Too bad his network of patriots just decided he isn't a patriot because he was doing what they said all patriots should do.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

All part of his master plan.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Three-Phase posted:

The livestream is getting wierd/uncomfortable.

Don't go down the sovcit rabbit hole if you dont wanna get wierd.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

staberind posted:

Looks like fry is burning the evidence. (lol)

Is he livestreaming this???

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

theultimo posted:

DAVID IS THE WEAPONS EXPERT

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't make fun of his Shadowrun character.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mercury_Storm posted:

Chances that he also voted (or would have voted) for Scott Walker: 100%

Its not like he could have seen this coming.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
It would be really dumb to go into trial by jury and argue that you did nothing wrong and then they show 80 hours of video taped evidence they made themselves.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lolie posted:

It's difficult to justify keeping a large contingent of federal resources there indefinitely. I just wonder how much more time they'll be given to come out voluntarily. It's not just about getting them out. It's also about preventing other wingnuts from trying to join them.

I think if all of the 1000 social media posts calling all TRUE PATRIOTS to show up to Burns failed to get the support they wanted when they had free movement, exactly zero people are going to try to go there now.

Most of the people who had voiced support have backpeddled to make it sound like they never actually supported them, or this is just phase 1 in a 38 phase plan to overthrow the government.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Im glad the people showed up to be loud in trucks and aren't willing to actually go through with armed sedition.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzx2eWenLx8

x-post from dnd, livestream from a rally in support of the militia.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Darth123123 posted:

What's the redneck yelling in his megaphone?

Probably unintelligible bullshit.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Lutha Mahtin posted:

this doesn't make any sense to me. why would a power company design its system in such a way that it can't cut off power to customers who (for example) don't pay

The electrical grid is very old and outdated in many places.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

This thread in gif format.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

InterFaced posted:

Everything they send out to the world makes them look pathetic and horrible. No reason to stop it.

And it will be used against them in the court of law.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder how emperor obama will deal with the coming blue tarp rebellion.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Network Pesci posted:

A lot of the time doing yardwork I use a blue tarp to pile hedge clippings on and the like. Am I gonna get shot by angry rednecks for disgracing those brave white Christian patriots who selflessly gave their lives in Oregon for the right to reach for your pistol while surrounded by police after running a roadblock or whatever?

Better switch to brown tarps to be safe.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

red19fire posted:

When I was in the military, some guy hopped a fence and filmed us training mounted urban combat operations. That guy was captured in like 10 minutes and got some serious jail time under the patriot act.

Like Napoleon said, 'Never interfere while your enemy is cutting his own throat.' :black101:

The most we got were fake bomb threats by phone, wish we had crazy fence jumpers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

I pop into the NTA stream to see what's what, chat is being racist, so I half-heartedly troll a bit.

:black101: "You guys know that both parties are using the media to divide the races so they can pass the Illuminati New World Order, right?"

:clint: "Naw man, you see, the blacks oppress themselves, and since it's in their nature to commit crime they blame whitey"

:black101: "Yeah but both parties are controlled by corporations who want to keep the classes divided"

:clint: "Yeah the corporations are coming for us and the Feds are corrupt as gently caress, but them niggers lemme tell you"

:black101: "I live in rural NY, it's primarily white people here, with a ton of crime committed by white people, because of a meth and opiate epidemic among the white population.... who's oppressing them?"

*crickets*

:clint: "Boy howdy, them niggers...."

Never change, piss poor white people.

I think its funny, then I remember the rest of my family thinks like this.