Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
So everyone has been dragged out of the birb refuge right? They can't still be in fort dildo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

InterFaced posted:

Since Fry's insanity stream isn't an option anymore I've been entertaining myself thinking about all the guys who ran home. Sitting in their lazy boys underneath a mounted deer heads unable to sleep because they know deep in their dark, stupid hearts that the evil federal government is building a case against them and the hammer is coming.

I am quite convinced that those that ran home think they got away with it and when the hammer falls, will have no idea why.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

King of Bees posted:

Feds don't forget, or really forgive I imagine. They'll probably wait for the absolute worst time to pop the warrant too, like in a year, "Why didn't dad pick me up from school? What's CPS?" Actions have consequences.

I should specify I meant the Wallmartyrs. The Feds can wait decades to get you. The protesters probably don't remember the last bag of chips they ate between commercials.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

FuhrerHat posted:

if youd want to throw the book at these people youd have to throw the book at so many "occupy wall street" protesters

besides the guns, whats different?

edit: moderation is key here. they deserve a second chance at life, but deserve punishment too. we are all david fry~~~

It's mostly the guns I think. Without the guns, it is still a protest and they probably would have been treated more or less the same. Adding guns is a category beyond civil disobedience and we start entering into the revolutionary phase. If they were more competent, the charges would make more sense. They still have to go on trial; they may get the lower end of the sentence.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

FuhrerHat posted:

nobody get me wrong here. im not defending them. they just should not die or be locked away forever and its weird people think they should

edit: cliven excepted, he's old and that sucks for him

I feel like you are looking for nuanced, thought out positions on the issue. Unfortunately, this is GBS. We photoshop war crimes and laugh about it. Maybe try DnD?

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Moral crisis averted! Back to poo poo posting for our freedoms.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

a messed up horse posted:

i want to see david fry tearing rear end out of the courtroom wearing his padded suicide skyrim tunic

Heh, I thought they were kinda familiar. Thanks videogames

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Gorilla Salad posted:

It all started with a guy dressing like Fred Flintstone.

Nice watch there Fred!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

KakerMix posted:

I don't get it, if the Feds don't have jurisdiction then why bother going through the obviously corrupt system?

They want to appeal to demonic law, hence all the sixes.