Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Are they trying to get themselves declared unfit for trial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

turns out cops are stupid assholes about deadly force even when they're in the right

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bombadilillo posted:

Constitution? I only answer to God's law. So I can do whatever I want

these types genuinely believe that the constitution is divinely inspired exactly like the bible

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if fry had received one good helldumping in his life he might have been convinced to seek the therapy that would have fixed his broke dumb brain

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if fry had received one good helldumping in his life he might have been convinced to seek the therapy that would have fixed his broke dumb brain

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Also pretty sure murder was made illegal like really early on

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GameCube posted:

Where the hell is KrisAnne Hall? She's the Constitutional Expert, shouldn't she be saving the day here?

Oh I'm sure they're finding all their close, deep ties with this constitutional expert, that state senator, that small town sheriff have mysteriously been severed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

remember how there was a redacted name on that list of people charged? I wonder

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a katamari of terrible people

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

9/10 the ones stealing the memorial are bored local teens

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I feel like many of you are discounting the enterprising spirit of bored teens

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Goodpancakes posted:

Yeah gonna be a fun post apocalyptic world. I like the idea that without power and maintenance how many nuclear power plants will melt down. But enjoy squatting on your ammo and food to scrape by in that scenario

pretty much all preppers are weirdo loners so they will be known mostly for being the softest targets possible for bands of marauders

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Geostomp posted:

Not to mention their "supplies" consisting of essential condiments, booze, and ammo will likely do them in long before any thieves could.

death by distended colon from too much canned ravioli

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the legal system is like "oh you don't believe we exist huh? How about this"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

seems in an apocalyptic scenario the best thing you would want to have is lots of friends, because what's a fat guy armed with any kind of gun compared with 10 guys with rebar in the middle of the night

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Goodpancakes posted:

You would probably band together with other people to rebuild society and ostracize the paranoid loners

I think people who think that the elaborate half agreed to promise that is society to begin with will break down spontaneously because of too much federal government are the saddest

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SocketWrench posted:

Reminds me of that show where a prepper/survivlist family was building a castle to stay safe in and yacking on about the sturdiness and thickness of the wooden main door. All it'd take would be some old civil war cannon to blow that fucker to hell. There are reasons that castles became outdated, after all

Why would you use a canon when you could just build a fire against the door then chop through it when weakened enough?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I genuinely wish these people would get the mental help they so obviously need when I see videos like that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Genuinely I think the only one who deserves a lot of time is Ammon because he seems to be the head prick using a bunch of really pathetic people to play out his fantasy of being just like daddy. Well and daddy of course

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I feel the worst for the brother with the hosed up face that they left out in the cold

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Let me show you my U face

:U

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Geostomp posted:

Yeah. He and the rest of his clan are all assholes, but mocking the results of a childhood accident like that is pretty tasteless.

DUCK SEASON FIRE

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turns out the federal government takes an attempt to overthrow it through armed revolution seriously

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Always tip your officers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

But only if you stand up to wipe your uncircumcised penis after you pee sitting down then dont wash your hands

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SocketWrench posted:

" “Several years ago before I went into treatment, I would have handled this different,” he said. “But then I would have been in the news. My wife would probably be dead and so would I and some of those other people.”"

Sounds like code for "would have shot up a few government offices"

He's like "definitely I would have killed my wife first"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

I would think that Corn was commenting more on the US's two party system.

don't blame me, i didn't vote for anyone then america was led into the disastrous and destabilizing iraq war, a quagmire which destroyed millions of lives and continues to do so.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Hey

Lookk on the bright side u guys

At least that one guy got killed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

As will several police officers by these guys somewhere down the line!!!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Wipe out oregon from the map

by me a ticket out first tia

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

#podestaemails20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

charlie manson out back in 1981!

i just read that jerry brown has been denying the other members of his gang parole out of spite lol