Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Did one of those fucks get bored and take a shot at a federal agent? Because I genuinely thought they had gotten away with it and we're going to spend all winter getting donations from idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Crazy Ted posted:

It really isn't "armed treason" as much as it is "armed cosplaying".

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
https://twitter.com/RealDavidFry

I think this is the crazy streaming guy

https://twitter.com/RealDavidFry/status/692274063411146752

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Welp, I need at least a few hours sleep, and this isn't important enough to stay up for.

RIP, crazy assholes.

Rah! posted:

if this encourages other rednecks to try and take things over and get arrested and/or shot by the cops, it will be a great time for America and the world

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
I will be loving amazed if he has a job or pays taxes.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
22 minutes left until the FBI closes the roads and starts moving in, and all he can do is ramble about Israelites not being black.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Haha, dude in the background trying to psyche everyone up "IT'S ARMAGEDDON! PRAISE GOD! GOD IS ON OUR SIDE!"

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Feeds really bad now, but I thought I heard a gunshot, or maybe it was an engine.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
it's working fine if you refresh your page, just a lot of radio noise and quiet sobbing though.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Sanguine posted:

It was a-grade live performance crazy. You just can't pay for that.

I kept thinking he couldn't get any crazier, and he kept finding new ways to be crazy.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
*speaks in Japanese for two minutes*

I play world of Tanks and Planetside 2!

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Rah! posted:

27 year old paranoid retarded goony weaboo sperglord redneck with a teenage pube 'stache

a true patriot who will be remembered for all eternity

Unless he takes a shot at someone, then they'll say he was unarmed and on his knees or a false flag actor.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Looks like they all left except for crazy fry and the lady who keeps repeating that this is like Waco.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72MJLxSTiGM

How the gently caress did this blow up to 170,000 views?

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgMQDxpuO_E

This is amazing. The Bundy's have been completely hosed by their own rabid supporters.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
I've been on the road for six hours, what the gently caress happened ?

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The Tarptastic 4 are all going to the federal booty house for the rest of their lives.

And

Wait for it:

Cliven Bundy took a plane to Oregon and his dumb rear end was arrested getting off the plane.

Wow, I knew he was loving delusional, but I didn't realize he'd be dumb enough to leave Nevada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Do any of them realize how badly they've hosed up or how serious all those felony charges are? Is it still a trial if the defendant repeatedly admits guilt?

If I was him I'd just beg the judge for mercy, because that's the only possible chance he has of not dying in prison.