Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Every time I hear Windows Ding, I feel like I'm on the Washington Metro hearing PA announcements.

"SOUTHBOUND YELLOW LINE TRAINS WILL TERMINATE AT ALEXANDRIA. SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR CONNECTIONS TO SOUTHBOUND STOPS."

"THE ELEVATOR AT SMITHSONIAN IS OUT OF SERVICE. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

If I hear another ding, I'm gonna have to find a machine to top off my Metrocard.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

feds assaulting compound in power armor with mini-nukes

hello fellow dc goon

Haha, just one week a year. But it's enough to correlate Windows Ding to Metro announcements.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The error messages and Dings remind me of some video that was popular on eBaumsworld in the mid 2000s where they made music out of Windows sounds.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The I-20 and I-395 are still closed.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hot Pockets.

Diarrhea Pockets.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Why would you call in IF YOU HAD NOTHING TO SAY?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh, even better.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Happy Hedonist posted:

lol what was his facebook

https://www.facebook.com/JeremySmith537?fref=ts

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

HE'S GIVING HIS GOD drat LOCATION. :psyboom:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I thought this guy was just about to head out the door to head to the refuge? He sure seems awfully keen to keep talking on the phone for as long as possible.

He's like my neighbor who says he's going to do something, but doesn't really want to so he continues to find things to talk about/not shut the gently caress up.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SuperJew is going back into the closet.

Isn't that hard to do once you're out?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm 5'ing this thread and you should be, too.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

fyodor posted:

If you're a troll please hang up.

"No." :troll:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

VectorSigma posted:

lavoy's got a new tarp too

with a zipper

:vince:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cowman posted:

use a code name call yourself somethin dumb

Venus Van Dam, The Belle Who Does Not Tell.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Over here are the nutcases that are left. I don't know what they're gonna do. Maybe they're gonna drive tractors at the police or something.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CNN trucks have departed the area.

Also, is Kevin pro or anti-redneck at this point? The channel looked like it was in favor of them last night, but he's openly making GBS threads on them now.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Rape kink chat.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"That would've been Koala Bear, Octopus, Igloo, N...N...I can't say that" in Barbie's phonetic alphabet.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I watched the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode Justice Hole the other night and I'm henceforth referring to their trench as the Justice Hole.

(A bunch of retarded villains hang out in a hole Space Ghost wants to hang out with because he ragequits his show)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

theflyingorc posted:

they have thrown a camo tarp over their truck, it is now invisible

If you can still see it, you ain't drunk the invisijuice yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-EnupaI0Bw

CBJSprague24 has issued a correction as of 19:30 on Jan 27, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cowman posted:

spare the kids (if there are any) and the dogs but

:yeah:

I like this approach. Dogges and Children evacuated first, then :unsmigghh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Glad there's a new stream.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

My cows
Can't graze no more!
I'm a loser, police
So why don't you kill me

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Charliegrs posted:

Isnt smoking weed one of those dirty liberal hippy things to do? I thought these guys were real Muricans they should be ashamed.

The interpretation of their conservatism is apparently very loose and they're willing to exhibit a double standard to get a smoke in before they go to prison.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Which stream are the cool kids watching right now? Didn't realize this was still a thing.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Are those two dudes slow dancing?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

YES. :thurman:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"IS ALL THIS DRAMA ABOUT...URANIUM?"

Really?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"This is better than The X-Files!'

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Why did this be the one night I had to have lovely internet? A stream is probably not happening. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I find amusing none of the major news networks give a gently caress about this.