Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
When the shooting starts I want to see how fat guy attempts to use his camouflage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
whoever keeps trying to rationally argue with okoathkeeeper is dumb

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I keep thinking that guy has a lip ring but its just an exceptionally ratty part of his mustache

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Unshaved Moose posted:

This is the second american revolution, mom!

technically its like the fourth or fifth

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

wow look at that they sent in the seals to kill the whales

*bow tie spins*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

ikanreed posted:

Sure, some of them only want to play military, but if you've never met anyone whose both crazy and spent a little while in the armed forces, especially before recruitment standards went up in the mid-90s, I'm genuinely surprised.

imagine being told you are too dumb and crazy to be in the US army

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I hope they shoot the fat guy when he is on top of that hill so we can gif him rolling down it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I couldnt tell if that weather girl was really skinny or just in contrast to the fat guys up top

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

weedlordbonerhitler was kicked by Tox (weedlordbonerhitler)

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

I can't believe the Feds' strategy of "let them come and go as they please so they'll get complacent" worked. That doesn't even work on my two year old anymore, when he takes my phone and I let him walk around with it a bit before I blitz him to get it back

If I were feds now that we have their entire leadership and they are left to the crazy fat guys I would just make sure they cannot leave and turn it into a psych experiment.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

lots of thumbs up the revolution is a success

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

These quick resets are seriously them trying to outsmart FED HACKERS or something huh

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Ape of Naples posted:

We're all gonna feel stupid when the fat guy is the new emperor.

long live the burger king

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

how many loving different banner messages does this NTA guy have

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

fixed the angle at leastt

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Oregon militia confirms martydom of Finnicum in shootout with regime forces

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Someone just pointed out the trenches are directly in front of a hill the FBI would presumably be standing on top of lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Bombadilillo posted:

The news I found was all vague. Except for fox news which reported that guy surrendered and was executed in the face with his hands up. Any confirmation on actual events of the white trash looking for his 15 minutes?

if you are guying to execute a guy who surrendered why would you leave his seven buddies alive as witnesses

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If the feds move in while the stream is off I am going to throw a fit

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

David Fry ‏@RealDavidFry 6m6 minutes ago
They drew first blood. #OregonStandoff

(Camera guy)

they will also draw last blood and certainly the entirety of the blood in-between

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Pubic Lair posted:

Looks like they could still just leave with no issues

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 14m14 minutes ago

The roadblock was a breeze. Quick search, ID, nice conversation with tactical team. Told me again they were here for support.

https://twitter.com/occupied_burns

This guy also claimed he was being tear-gassed and shot at and making a desperate attempt to ram through the road block a few hours ago

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

ikanreed posted:

We affirmatively claim that we want to shoot at feds if we're going to be arrested, but resoundingly deny that we might do that.

Its kind of funny that the one guy who got killed was a largely apolitical dude who got mad about a 1000 dollar grazing bill and now he's dead because he bought into their stupid bullshit.

Like, the majority just want an excuse to play army man and the only one with any real balls was an old dude under a tarp

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

theflyingorc posted:

lol no, your bad reading comprehension isn't what happened

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 11m11 minutes ago
Operation going on. Smell cordite, pops, see lights.

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 6m6 minutes ago
My eyes are wet. My nose is running. Sad day.

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 3m3 minutes ago
It's happened. Can't do anything. Gonna hit the roadblock. I'm sobbing

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

naem posted:

all your federal bird sanctuary are belong to us

has anyone said "hoo boy these oregon militiamen sure are bird brains. This whole thing is for the birds!" yet?

Because if so let me know so I can say it.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I don't really care when they shoot the hillbillies as long as its on stream and I can see the fat one get it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

loving smart rear end judges

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I promise I will yield

*5 minutes later*

I promise I will yield

*five minutes later*

I promise I will yield

*five minutes later*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chinatown posted:

link please

http://www.nothiefsallowed.org/

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Barb loving accidentally restarted her iphone during the interview lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

hahahaha eat poo poo Kevin

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

if they don't shoot at least one redneck tonight I am disappointed in the new world order

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

You know that the term redneck extends to those of other races and nationalities.

look if there aint a dead mother fucker wearing a cowboy hat by midnight I am gonna be pissed

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

On one hand, arrest the fuckers.

On the other hand, let them go back to being dirt poor poo poo farmers in the rear end in a top hat of america

Man choices

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Sphinxster posted:

If it is a ploy to to get this all sorted without any more violence then I hope it works.

I don't

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Entropic posted:

So if anyone was wondering what it would take to make GBS root for cops...

not so much rooting for cops as rooting against these guys

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

in the end it will be david fry and fatman huddling together in a closet holding each other close while both of them clasp hands over the detonator

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

what a loving puss

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

red19fire posted:

What's the name of the fat guy who was screaming into the camera for his 3% patriot brothers to storm the roadblocks and kill cops? I hope that guy left in disgrace, fat coward.

I hope if he leaves a bunch of cops just stand in a line while his truck drives slowly past and they all keep calling him a fat loving pussy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

god I hope Hogs Fatman is one of the ones left behind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

lol we're afraid of being labeled domestic terrorists for our acts of domestic terror