Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

quote:

A dire warning of a wake up call of what might be our future when a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations disables the United States power grid and institutes Martial Law. It will take a dedicated family of patriots armed with strong survival skills and the remains of the Second Amendment to save America and reclaim its freedom.

This is beyond parody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
To give them some credit, it's actually impressive that they managed to make a coherent sentence entirely out of far-right buzzwords.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I haven't followed this in the most stringent detail but if I recall correctly almost everyone at the reserve hosed off as soon as Finicum's death made them realize they weren't playing Call of Duty. They've so far demonstrated exactly one person willing to give up their lives for the cause.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

When this thread was talking about prison cake I looked up facts about prison meals (since here in the south we basically feed prisoners moldy and rotten food that costs fractions of a cent per day) and found out that Subway spokesman and noted pedophile Jared Fogle has gained most of his weight back eating prison cake and sobbing, and he got bitch slapped by a prisoner and ran crying out of the prison gym.

The system works.