Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

VikingSkull posted:

have at it, bad froggers

bad froggers breaking opsec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh gently caress I just realized what that dead frog on doobies FB means he's gone to join the militia

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lmao ben garrison is going to join the militia now

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
feds deploying tactical nuclear weapons to get the militia.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
feds assaulting compound in power armor with mini-nukes

CBJSprague24 posted:

If I hear another ding, I'm gonna have to find a machine to top off my Metrocard.

hello fellow dc goon

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol I was joking about the doobie joining the militia thing but he just posted a thing in support of the militia then deleted it.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
*timid militia voice* please send help this is defender base

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Hopefully it's all rumors......"

*Drone sounds get louder*

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"We will give them a hell of a fight"

*sound of tank revving in the backround*

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Air force extends the life of the A-10 then this happens? Coincidence? I think not!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol radio host complaining about goons

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

VendaGoat posted:

What could we possibly use to replace it? I mean really. :colbert:

It was built to destroy pick up trucks so it's tailor made for this incident.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
This stream in 10 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sALiuWg_I1k

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
wait what why are they calling for air support

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
does one of these retards have a harrier in his backyard or something

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

BeefThief posted:

Jesus, is there another stream? That was hilarious

it's back up

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"we need to control the air"

motherfucker if ISIS can do without an air force so can cracker version of ISIS

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
BOOTS ON THE GROUND

ON

THE

GROUND

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol these guys are loving crazy

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
They deleted is loving facebook lmao

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
GOONS CONFIRMED FOR FBI

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cowman posted:

well poo poo that ruins my tip :smith:

I hope this guy gets arrested on stream

it was probably a goon tip they got it deleted!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
not even the loving crazy conspiracy guy believes him

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
A COUPLE THOUSAND?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thousands of militia marching through freezing snow man we got us a real battle of the bulge on our hands

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Count down to feds raiding this guys house

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
DON'T DESERT YOU AO GUYS!!!!!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Even the loving dings are getting drunk

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Look mate your in the militia not the Waffen SS you ain't pulling off no rush through the frozen forest past american lines

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Feranon posted:

"blue tarps cant stop fed lead"

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
CRISIS ACTORS

VikingSkull posted:

holy poo poo people brought kids up there

one of the dudes kidnapped his kids from child protective services and took them to the refuge

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

FIRST TIME posted:

Of course they loving did. Hippies take their kids to outdoor orgies, tea partiers take their kids to active standoffs with the government.

Didn't take. Kidnapped.

also:

quote:

Doobie Grills can't melt Real Cheese

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i love that the chat is nothing but doobie memes

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
national guard time. lets crush some loving insurrectionists.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"They are calling in the national guard!!"

*stream cuts out*

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Time to crush some rebel scum

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
FREEDOM HAS NO SOUND LIMIT

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
AO MAN RETURNS TO US

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol crazy drunk guy is the loving voice of reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

..........Mainstream Media isn't showing you the protests by the same groups here in the USA that are out in the streets daily in countries like Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Palestine, Russia, Spain, Syria, Turkey, and the Ukraine, as well as other parts of the world...........Why is the question?.......... What is it they are afraid you find out? Probably because they are all inter-connected groups wishing to destabilize their governments, many have already! ..........Propaganda & Half Truths is what you will see on the screens in here, we are here to expose them..........If your screen goes black it will not come back until you refresh your screen, we are saving the video at that time.....Visit https://www.citizenstreams.com for active occupy terrorist livestreams..........Go look at https://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution to see the domestic terrorists live and where they hangout to talk about killing police NoThiefsAllowed is based in the USA, is a large group that is built upon patriotic like-minded people that openly encourage opposing views. We are a group of Anti-Occupy Americans. We carefully study protesters for analysis. We believe our country has strayed from the U.S. Constitution. We expose the Occupy groups, Domestic Terrorists, and other groups and people that mean harm to our American Freedoms, and constitutional beliefs. We archive live videos: We have a large data-bank of Video, Documents, and audio files that have been saved from Ustream, Youtube, and LiveStream for the purpose and use as evidence and education. We collect this information not only within the United States of America, but from Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Palestine, Russia, Spain, Syria, Turkey, and the Ukraine, as well as other parts of the world. You will find stuff on here you don't agree with and even despise... that is the point! We are learning and teaching about new threats to our way of life every day. Please share this link for those who are uneducated about Occupy and still asleep. This is not a place for cop haters, anti-Semites, or anti - Americans. God Bless America ..........Please share our links: Our website is…. nothiefs.com………. Blog … nothiefs.blogspot.com ………. Facebook … nothiefs ………. Twitter … @nothiefs ………. Ustream … http://www.ustream.tv/channel/no-thie... ......... Portal ... nothiefs.com/portal .......... Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDWr...... NoThiefs Allowed ……….Phone Alerts … Get real-time SMS Alerts from NO THIEFS ALLOWED! Just text 'follow NoThiefs' to 40404 in the US. For the latest and #Breaking NEWS! ………. Nothiefs News … nothiefs.com/portal?pid=3 ………. Hit Follow on Ustream and we will keep you updated on daily events ………. Thank You for being here, for standing up, for what is right, for what is good ………. ^^^DISCLAIMER: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use..........