Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol someones dead at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

OctoberBlues posted:

It would be pretty cool if the feds just slaughtered them all and then didn't get in trouble at all.

its one thing to get slaughtered for likes tanding around with signs somewhere . i dont think a whole lot of people who matter will care if these fags get shot

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Tardcore posted:

The first yeehawdist meets his 72 cattle.

lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Robo Reagan posted:

but they're white

but theyre also not just like, driving a car or whatever else gets you shot as a black. they actually did something stupid that gets you shot at no matter who you are

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Idiots in the Military? Oh my has this thread got you covered....
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3519705

Seriously, I just had a glance as I have zero experience or interest tbh, but I'll probably work through the whole thing.
It's amazing

it used to be worse. much, much worse

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Duckaerobics posted:

Lol shooting at a drone.

laughed so much

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

(dildos)

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mel Mudkiper posted:

if you are guying to execute a guy who surrendered why would you leave his seven buddies alive as witnesses

yeah its gonna be case of he dindu nuffin when , in fact, he did. the footage will be released when this is over

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol livestreamed their master defense plan

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
literally gonna get stream sniped irl. the times we live in

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mad Monk posted:

What truck?

all i see are tits

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

and a whole room full of NSA hackers groaned in distress as the slippery patriot thwarted them again. on the giant wall screen "99.48% COORDINATES LOCKED" flashes in red. the hackers have to find yet another set of server frequencies to start again

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
they should send in a drone and drop a flashbang and watch them kill themselves

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Klyith posted:

they decided to drive to a completely different town 100 miles away to show up at some community meeting.

thus conveniently taking themselves to a remote place between towns where the feds could easily nab them without worry that they'd open fire and kill any bystanders or anything.

what a blatant violation of their constitutional rights

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Lodin posted:

Are any of these guys even ranchers and protesting having to pay for letting their lovely cows grass on government land? What is even the point of this now?

i think it was literally one guy and they killed him yesterday

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
LOUDER >>>::::(((((((((( loving human being lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mr. Nice! posted:

this protest wasn't because of grazing rights. that was the bullshit in nevada. this is because some of the nevada assholes going back to jail because they were sentenced incorrectly after they pled guilty to arson so they didn't get charged with attempted murder after setting fire to hide their poaching and then setting more fires that nearly killed the firefighters putting out the first.

well originally, but its definitely changed back to grazing rights