Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Turtle Sandbox posted:

One crazy stream says its confirmed that they shot him 3 times while he was on the ground with his hands up, man they got the scoop real fast.

these guys keep releasing "confirmed" accounts from Ammon Bundy and stories about how the refuge is being stormed by government jackboots, they're not sure who told them that but whoever it was definitely told them it was confirmed so it must be confirmed right? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

maybe post a link :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVWykMKiOjU

it's really boring

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

OPSEC

BOOTS ON THE GROUND

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Ghetto Prince posted:

Did one of those fucks get bored and take a shot at a federal agent? Because I genuinely thought they had gotten away with it and we're going to spend all winter getting donations from fucktards.

sheriff called Ammon to come out and address the people and their entire leadership (such as it is) piled into a car and tooled out to go get jacked lol

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Cowman posted:

ok this stream is pretty boring now that they're not taking calls

they just had a dude at malheur calling for war and praising allah with his AK out

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

haha the guys who didn't want to be accessories to race war all left and immediately that chick starts coordinating guys taking the goat trails to sneak into Malheur

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

the oregon state militia who give their lives at Malheur are gonna be the ones writing the history books on how they took down the Federal government for good

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

the guy who's calling for people to come fight the government would totally be at the refuge, but his wife's truck broke down and she needs to get to work tomorrow to buy him his guns and tac gear :(

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Chinatown posted:

i have an infant daughter time to die for literally nothing

tbf it doesn't sound like he's contributing much of anything that'll be missed to the family

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

DO NOT DESERT YOUR AO (the Dunkin Donuts)

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Unshaved Moose posted:

the yeee haaaaw heard around the world

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Feranon posted:

"blue tarps cant stop fed lead"

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Cowman posted:

I hate it when this guy mutes the dumb lady taking calls because he's boring as hell

he's the one who keeps finding vids of dudes actually at malheur swearing cop death instead of random hicks from Tenessee or whatever tho

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Rah! posted:

these guys learned the term "Broken Arrow" by watching the movie "We Were Soldiers", didn't they

look at this non-John-Woo-watchin scrub bitch

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

jesus christ lol

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tarp guy can hear you now

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

the trolls are coming from inside the building

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

JOHN SPARTAN RETURNS

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

gently caress YOU SIMON PHOENIX DON'T YOU MUTE ME

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i love you hat man

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

MY AO IS WILLING TO REACT

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

fyodor posted:

Who is this Barbie lady?

she's running the call-in line and is also astoundingly, unbelievably dumb

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

the smartest guy on this line is drunk

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

slidebite posted:

Drunk guy is great but more confusing she isn't hanging up on him

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

she's astoundingly, unbelievably dumb

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

john spartan tearin this whole house of cards down

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

GHOST PATRIOT

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

GHOST PATRIOT SENDS HIS CONDOLENCES FOR YOUR LOSS

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Ghost Patriot I'd like to introduce you to Kevin; Kevin, Ghost Patriot

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

it's a burner email dumbass

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Ghost Patriot just wants to bulk out his army of patriot ghosts

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

wait what are the levels again

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

gently caress YOU MOTHER FUCKER I'M A GREEN BERET I'LL KILL YOU ALL

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

LETHAL FREAKIN' WARRIOR

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuDz-ibWJWM

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

slidebite posted:

Cold blooded murdered........but left all the others alive as witnesses of said murder. :rolleyes:

they feared tarp man's power too much to let him live

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

CALL IN NOW
(605) 562-3140
password 486461#

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

lol which archgoon was that

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

cheesetriangles posted:

I think they want free grazing land. The government wants them to pay for it? Then they tried to do this stunt.

yeah they don't want to have to pay grazing fees for using federally-maintained land, or be prosecuted for setting fire to it (or nearly killing firefighters on it) because the Federal government doesn't have any legal authority inside the states or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Kings Of Calabria posted:

Ok so all that space is just a massive wilderness with no oversight at all? Or it's sold on the free market? I know these sound like statements I'm making in the form of a question, but honestly I thought these chumps were just gonna go home when they ran out of soup so I wasn't paying much attention. What was their ultimate goal? I'm digging around but their generic "freedom and liberty" poo poo is usually quoted as the reason. It's kinda gross that this dude became another federal standoff poster boy for militia weirdos.

It's national forest, maintained, patrolled, and rented out by the BLM. The Federal government owns it but unlike a national park it's pretty free for industrial exploitation, within some limits and so long as you pay a fee to cover some of the damage stripmining/logging/ranching does.

A Wizard of Goatse has issued a correction as of 09:34 on Jan 27, 2016