Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

cheesetriangles posted:

So like paintball and get baked is cool?

that's p much what national forest is for

also growing weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Kings Of Calabria posted:

Sorry, I write that the wrong way, I mean what do these dudes envision it as in the event that Obama himself bows to them and grants their wish for a non-regulated 25k hectare land plot.

in their vision the Federal government basically ceases to exist and that's land free to be claimed for the empire of Bundonia. they still get their subsidies and disability payments somehow ofc

cheesetriangles posted:

My youtube recommendations is going to be loving wrecked by watching this garbage.

expect a ton of nasheeds

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Argh posted:

holy poo poo

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

THESE DOGS ARE PREPARED FOR DEATH

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

reload it

was expecting my little ponies, honestly

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Velkest posted:

dammnit youtube, fix your loving streams.

lookit this guy bitching about the quality on a live feed of a jihadist going to war in a wasteland 50 miles from the nearest sign of civilization

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

ISIS streams in HD whats this kids excuse

ISIS also successfully took and held inhabited areas in the face of actual opposition, and are on record as remembering to pack their snacks, so that's an unfair comparison all around

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I kinda hope the feds just park on the roads and keep these guys too spooked about missing their great showdown to leave until they resort to cannibalism

Robo Reagan posted:

also im assuming most members of ISIS have had sex and can you imagine this dude porking someone? i dontg think so

reason number 501 why isis is better than these guys

isn't one of the big recruiting factors for ISIS is that they will abduct a woman for you and you will have sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

The Sphinxster posted:

No no, US citizens. Come on.

lol good one