Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

so much for an honest, farmer-born, white supremacist-with-a-deal-of-guilt, CHRISTIAN homeland... now we're back to illuminati memes. are you loving kidding me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

"Whoever was shot, was shot three times while their hands were in the air, and they were unarmed." - according to Deb

Actually an assassination though. Still doesn't cut it. He needed to at least steal a swisher or throw a few pebbles.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

#ISTANDWITHLAVOY

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

he was a good feller. he didn't do nuthin'.

Actually for real this time. All the blacks are going "LOL, black people would have been shot on 1st day, about drat time~"

it's sad though that they had to assassinate the dude

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT MILITIA MOBILIZING, ANOTHER MILITA MEMBER SHOT

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

6055623140 access code 486461

Call In

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Sam Hyde took Chelsea Clinton hostage, confirmed

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

BROKEN ARROW. I REPEAT, NATION WIDE, BROKEN ARROW!!!!!

lol how do i use internet guys

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

real livestream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DynE76yS02g

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

after tonight, i've learned to become friends with the govvuhment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015