Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i'm glad these guys didn't get shot, which is what they wanted, and hope that instead they will be put through the system in the most dispassionate manner imaginable, making their rage all the more impotent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
so let me get this straight, even though the original "protestors" are now in custody, there will still be a standoff with the "me-too" idiots who showed up basically just in time to be told they have an hour to surrender?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
its probably about time to start putting together compilation videos. i'm too lazy, but here is some material:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72MJLxSTiGM

(insane rants at 0:15, 0:35, 1:25, 2:55-3:40)

what's the status of that guy? the hole must be pretty big by now

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

InterFaced posted:

I'm getting the weirdest boner fantasizing about this fat man's mugshot.

i'm glad you appreciate the video but there's no need to make it sexual, friend

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
just wanna say that the future is great and weird. here i am sitting smoking weed watching domestic terrorists livestream themselves smoking weed and the weed is legal

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

Cowman posted:

did they honestly think that they could take over a government institution and then not get in any trouble?

not only that, they think it's self-evident that the federal government is illegitimate, and are genuinely disappointed that people far and wide didn't take up arms and start murdering federal agents

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
they TRIED To stop . but they couldn't in due time . it was a loving setup ! this poo poo makes me FURIOUS

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

etalian posted:

They couldn't organize and clean their bedrooms.

What makes them think they could organize and overthrow the whole federal government?

i'm not clear on whether they were depending on spontaneous internet turnout or if there were firm plans for other militias to join them which were foiled by the cops

aside from "stay put and eventually get our way" i'm not sure they had a plan

either way, as one liveleak commenter put it, this is what 'from my cold, dead hands' looks like in real life

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

VikingSkull posted:

like, if you had even a thousand militia nuts with no prior commitments the country would be disrupted in a very terrible way

ftfy

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
just expand the scope of the refuge and make them into a permanent exhibit

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

etalian posted:

See over here we have the majestic white welfare queen in it's natural habitat.

See how it marks its territory with empty beer cans and cigarette stubs?

not usually seen this far from snacks, a changing climate and an expanding federal government has pushed them near the brink of extinction

(read in david attenborough voice)

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
the stream is too boring to even be stupid

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
feds invented the internet and use it to spy on patriots, so this is a great development for bitcoin i mean our freedom fighters

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
lol the stream is now a literal echo chamber

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
these guys and their supporters are fully aware of the limited number of ways this can end and that the fbi is listening to the stream, and yet two different patriot groups have called in expressing support, with one making a vague threat if anything should happen to the fatuous 4

how is this q&a even happening?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
any law talking guys in this thread wanna tell us what we can expect from here? will they get tried individually? will cameras be allowed in the courtroom?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
rap snacks

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZ_L9JsUsw

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

What are all the professional bird watchers or whoever usually hangs out at that station doing during all of this?

they are still being paid. some are able to work remotely but many have had to leave the area because of threats.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
omg this is a total epic clusterfuck, i have no words

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
this is devolving at an exponential rate

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

FuhrerHat posted:

what am i listening to exactly

who is who

there is some kind of radio host on the phone with the 4, his audio is the clearest. everyone else is an idiot

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
from what they've been saying it sounds like they're huddled in or near a vehicle and are surrounded so i imagine it's on speakerphone and they're handing it back and forth to whoever is not screaming at the fbi

e: it's great that this idiot woman waited until she landed in portland to place these calls on their behalf. maybe she can spend the 8 hour drive to the refuge looking up the fbi's phone number

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
as if the fbi doesn't know exactly where she is

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
like, how stupid do you have to be to not understand that sometimes you have to get arrested even if you believe the law will vindicate you? or to think that the federal government failed to kill your rear end while they had you surrounded for a month?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
sandy: kill us and get it over with

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
sandy's assessment of her situation makes sense, but her incredulous tone does not

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

wayne curr posted:

Why are they so obsessed with having "one more day"?
What do they think is going to change? The FBI will still be out there telling them to surrender.

just let me play for 5 more minutes, mom, god!

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
uh oh the prayer well is running dry

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

Shinjobi posted:

The FBI rules so hard.

almost makes one feel a little.....patriotic?

also, fiore is starting to fade and now she's trying to troubleshoot the situation. i bet the fbi is lauging at her and everyone in her car

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
god bless you magical genius with the power of smartphone

e: i was just like, wow

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

Lolie posted:

They never agree on anything for more than a few hours at a time so by morning they'll probably be back in "give me liberty or give me death" mode.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat

r.y.f.s.o. posted:

-Misfit- posted:
My liberty brings all the fbi to the yard

theultimo posted:
And they're like, ITS WARM IN MY CAR

The Pi dude posted:
I can teach you,
But I have to charge (you with a felony)

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
i'm pretty sure all these performances from victoria are just them playing youtube videos into the phone

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRTxx_LWUWs&t=78s

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
and you know what, david, even if it comes to that, you know, just close your eyes and imagine it's jesus inside you

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
i bet this call is going to be used to teach future generations of fbi negotiators what not to do

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
how many roads must a man camp on, before they abolish abortion?
the answer my friend is blowin' in the wind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novo
May 13, 2003

Soiled Meat
when are these manic chucklefucks going to realize they've been stirring the pot by running their mouths at him all morning?