Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

quote:

To my understanding, this man owns this property and his rights have been violated. Has the Federal Government overstepped their boundaries again?
Our Constitution states that land belongs to each individual state, then can be sold to the Federal Government. The Federal Government does not have the right to come in and take what the state, or private individual owns, unless that entity has sold it to the Feds for a fair price. This is our Constitutional right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

quote:

BREAKING NEWS: There was a gunfire exchange at the time and there are injuries, according to officials.
Arrested for protesting. Yet, black lies matter can block roads and chant for the killing of police officers without action being taken against them. If the government had harassed Ferguson rioters the way they did these guys, it would've happened then. But it would've been racist the other way around. SMH.

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

lol cite your source pls

top trending posts on facebook under "oregon standoff arrests"

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

quote:

Maybe they should have burned buildings and chanted ranchers lives matter. Our govt is terribly corrupt and anti-American right now

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

you are a brave man. no way I'm looking at facebook right now

i had to take a beer break, it's pretty bonkers. I'm going back in

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
loving motherlode

quote:

FIRING ON AMERICAN CITIZENS STAGING A PROTEST AND KILLING AND WOUNDING...THIS IS OBAMA'S AGENDA....HE DIDN'T STOP THE BLACK LIVES MATTER BUNCH WHEN THEY ENDANGERED PEOPLE BY STOPPING VITAL TRAFFIC...

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
oh poo poo on the santilly stream you could hear a chopper flyover

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
BROKEN ARROW BROKEN ARROW

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
hahahah now they're sperging over the definition of broken arrow

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
"it does not mean what the meaning means"