Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
What's the new link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Airborne Viking posted:

imminent live press release from the FBI

"We don't know that the refuge is occupied. It could be anything. Swamp gas, weather balloons," Agent Skully remarked.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

My cows
Can't graze no more!
I'm a loser, police
So why don't you kill me

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 11m11 minutes ago
Operation going on. Smell cordite, pops, see lights.

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 6m6 minutes ago
My eyes are wet. My nose is running. Sad day.

OccupiedBurns ‏@occupied_burns 3m3 minutes ago
It's happened. Can't do anything. Gonna hit the roadblock. I'm sobbing

Moms spaghetti

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Hands up, don't spook!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

And it seems to me
You lived your life
Like a blue tarp in the wind
Flopping down into the river
When the rain set in

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

I swear to god if they charge that dude with operating that backhoe without a certificate I'm going to have an aneurysm from bliss

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

The X-man cometh posted:

Well, when are the REAL patriots going to act?

They can always join Emperor Trump's Trumpublican Guard

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

FBI Roadblock Gun Reach SUPERPRANK [GONE DEAD]

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Young Freud posted:

If he was really smart, he would have paid his loving BLM fees to keep up the cover of being an upstanding citizen and not go out here to protest.

Fucker got greedy over $3000 and now he's in a body bag.

But he'd have to take in three more abuse degenerate foster children to make enough money. What's a patriot to do!?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Shalhavet posted:

https://www.fbi.gov/portland/press-...wildlife-refuge

Portland FBI's Special Agent in Charge on that video.

There was was a gun in his pocket, and he wasn't happy to see them.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

This whole episode has really cemented the feelings about Mormons that I hide in polite company

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

did the feds leave the red snow or do they collect that for evidence or something

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

"Mr. President, you need to read this."

Obama unfolded the letter and began to read. His ever-present confidence drained from his face as his keen Kenyan eyes scanned the page. "He--ah--notarized it," Obama muttered. "He--ah--thought of everything. My God--we've been beaten. Unroll my--ah--my prayer rug, John. I'm going to need to pray extra hard today."

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Casimir Radon posted:

So apparently Fry's parents called him yesterday and said they were proud of him. I didn't actually hear the call but these people sound like idiots. It's one thing if you can't really control your dickhead late-20's son, but some mild condemnation at least would be good.

He's finally out of the house, and once he goes to prison he'll be out even longer. It's no wonder they're so happy.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

I kind of identify with Kevin in that I have strong political beliefs but can only watch in dismay as psychos and self-obsessed profiteers scream their way into the spotlight as the Annointed Delegates of my political beliefs.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

cumshitter posted:

Why do they care so much about their useless weapons which they have already admitted are nothing compared to what the FBI is fielding?

All they need to do is believe in the heart of the bullets.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Please listen to me insane idiots who were more insane than all the rest.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Blackhawks incoming!!!!

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

What a glorious future I live in.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are law abiding citizens!

*Has committed countless felonies*

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

"Look, Sandy. You're a woman. You'll probably get a much lighter sentence."

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

God hasn't done a very good job confounding the wicked so far.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Hey smilin' strange
You're lookin' happily deranged
Could you settle to shoot me?
Or have you picked your target yet?

Hey Sandy
Don't you talk back,
Hey Sandy

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

So did Franklin Graham agree to help out in exchange for a "Love Gift" or something?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

the culminator posted:

Dude is gettin ready to shoot

That makes two of us.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Congress shall make no law restricting the free practice of armed insurgency.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

"Look, nobody wants to kill you.

FBI Bullhorn: "WE'RE GOING TO SHOOT YOU SO GOOD YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW LOL!"

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

"Please bow your head in prayer, and if you happen to hear someone walking up behind you, please don't look up."

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Begby posted:

Haha, this is the assemblywoman they are talking on the phone too. This cannot end well....

Does she lead a drug cartel lmao

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Sandy's going to shoot herself lmao

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

"Is everyone calm?"

"WE'RE GONNA DIE! ALLAH ACKBAR!"

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Hahaha the FBI is trolling them really hard

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Oh my god, the FBI is reciting poo poo from the feed to troll them.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Yes, I am. I am waiting for that.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Tricky D posted:

Who the gently caress is the preacher that they are so desperate to get over there?

Billy Graham's son. World class douche, naturally.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Three Olives posted:

"We're speeding!" says the "reasonable" person about breaking the law.

I'm sure the FBI agent driving the car has his siren on.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

TSBX posted:

This lady is being so condescending to these assholes and they have no clue.

Welcome to the Republican Party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

I'm dying, Squirtle.