Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
tarp guy would have been found not guilty like all the other idiots aside from jackbooted government thugs killhim him dead so now tarp guy isn't just some idiot hes a symbol a symbol of freedom

go gently caress yourselves if you can't handle freedom go gently caress off to china or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

shut the gently caress up, sewer cuck canuck duck

aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBAW_YTjWUo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol just lol that you bought hook line and sinker the lies to make the execution seem okay

the moral arc of the universe is towards justice

enjoy brexit you loving moron

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

just fyi I was born in Maryland and live in San Diego you drunken disgrace

SUCK MY DUCK

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol you loving silly con loving cuck you wouldnt know freedom if it pissed trump tape style right in your loving eyes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
loving suckling at the teat of the bloated horrible government you provide provocative loving disruptive Fart apps for people to share fart sounds witheachother over their devil phones

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and you think you are serving society by writing devil code interfacing with the great satan facebook you gently caress you sold your humanity for a handful of beans you loving idiot

thousand years from now your contribution to humanity's story will be negative you idiot cockmonger

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
youll be telling your Tesla(tm) VM grandson that, yes, yopu were the cockmonger cuck who invtedted compression that provided Fart App to asia and you are darn proud of that you loving loser nad your tesla virtual decendant will say "oh goatse, your so great"

while every single thougout u think is tracked by cuckbook zuck for his zuckerberg project and you think in your virtual world oh god i did good

all the whist all your bullshit was for naught

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

he thinks I'm a programmer :laugh:

binch i got nothign to go off of

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you obviously don't have an honest profession

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
your obviously some 6 figgie gently caress who doesn't undetstand why people would take a stand against the facism you support

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol if you imagine that i like, know, anything about you whatsoever.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ive got family in oregon like, not even that far from the lake the idiots were at and i thank my lucky stars my idiot cousins didn't go join them.

they were hella nonviolent, they were FOUND NOT GUILTY OF ANYTHING even tho they were retarded as gently caress

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
can you imagine how loving careful a 100 retards had to be to not injure anyone in a month of being utterly retarded?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hell, statistically speaking, they SHOULD have shot oneanother accidentally, seriously consider how many idiots were there with how many guns

they were ABSURDLY RETARDED.

and yet the only people to kill were the FBI

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
these cucks were following martin king jr's poo poo to the T. None of them shot anyone or anything at all. This was a non violent protest that the media has spun into some bullshit for idiots like you itt to loving lick up olike it was bourbon.

this poo poo was embarrasing and non-violent as gently caress. based on the preamble there SHOULD have been an accidental shooting, especially considering how stupid they werer, but the idiots didn't.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

pity they didn't manage to shoot themselves to death and save the rest of us a lot of trouble

exactly, you loving sillycon bullshit artist goon making more than everyone at the protest did, this is how the media treats non violent protest that doens't fit their owners' agenda.

obviously it isn't in CNN(tm) and CNBC(tm)'s interest to have americans actually standing up for their rights.

but lol, you have bought the bullshit 100% and are going after me like if you own me you win the argument. gently caress you and your elitism, gently caress you and all the money you make. gently caress you that you think your beter than me

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
loving suck on trump you loving whiner gently caress cuck

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
suckle on that trump tit you loving lame piece of poo poo, trump is gonna win a second term and you gonna be all "wah wah someone please free me from this bullshit" while its all you.

it really is all you

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the worker rebellion voted a hand grendade into the white house, and you all like "wah wah gently caress my life im making 6 figgies spare me"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"violently"

this hsit was all found to be not-guilty by our legal system

are u against the entire concept of non-violent protest?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

no but i don't show up at a fuckin bird sanctuary strapped if i'm gonna nonviolently protest

lol u come at me at my cuck sancutary and im strapped beyond belif

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a victory for liberty over tyranny

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol a marter

a victory for liberty over tyranny

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol ill drunkenly defend retarded ranchers against federal land managmenet but lol just lol if you think pizzagate millitants even gets the time o day from me

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TotalLossBrain posted:

One of those difficult moments when a noted shithead expresses sympathetic, even good views. This is your reminder that people are complicated I guess. :unsmith:

https://twitter.com/SalHernandez/status/1067618087610941440

th really funny thing is all the libs discovering that jack boot feds fuckin the bundies, the bundies were always right lamo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
really really really really retarded tho

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
literally dumber than trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
fuckin hell skull dot gif probate me already

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i hereby give skull dot gif the honor of probating me when im drinking (just for 6 or maybe 24 hours, 3 days was too long jesus loving christ)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah hit me with a 6hr and queue up a 24 hour probation that smithe in a fit of liberal pithy will authorize with all the power he can muster to click one or twice on a UI older than he is

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
poo poo this is ENTIRELY THE WRONG THREAD

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hahahahahahahahahahahah hahaha hah ah ah ah a hah ha

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol well congrats on enjoying a murder fantasy straight from quebecqua imaginations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol