Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

The Casualty posted:

What are the odds that the guy who said he isn't going down without a fight is arrested without discharging his weapon?

Not the kind of going down he was talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Jason Patric from Lost Boys? :confused:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Oh poo poo I've got family issues

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Dude is a living country western song

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

I'll bet everything my wife owns

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Going back into the closet LOL

Holy christ these callers

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Man I want to go to bed but this is gold.

These people are literally strategic geniuses

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

fyodor posted:

If you're a troll please hang up.
Dammit, thwarted. Clever militia show hostess

:(

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Holy poo poo, a Braveheart clip followed by JOHN SPARTAN FRM KUNTTUYYUE

e: And drunker than 20 minutes ago

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

SECRET SAUCE SOURCE
Holy poo poo he's back

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Drunk guy is great but more confusing she isn't hanging up on him

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

JOHN SPARTAN 2016

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Feds think the militia rescue brigade is going to spring the injured inbreds from the hospital?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Waiting for John Spartan to call back and bring us back to earth along with a fresh box of coors

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Gonna be a bodyguard. Let me get my pelletgun.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Cold blooded murdered........but left all the others alive as witnesses of said murder. :rolleyes:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

How can this still be going on? It sounded like imminent Custers last stand last night

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

I demand John Spartan from Lowell Kentucky updates!!!

jBrereton posted:

Man Oregon is an ugly state.

Google the painted hills around John Day. I was there last year it was very pretty and the drive from Bend was scenic.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

grandma calling in has absolutely no clue what searching youtube means

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Lolie posted:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/27/u...linkId=20734533

Pretty much exactly what the Bundy driver/bodyguard said happened.

Uploads from Jason Patrick.

http://bambuser.com/v/6065212

The government can fake the moon landing in 69 they can photo shop whatever they want now :911: :tinfoil:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

After a felony conviction you begin making dildos

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Epic High Five posted:

Drunk Kentucky guy who terrorized the thiefs stream for like an hour and a half, calling in over and over with weird questions and for spell checking. He was hilarious and we all loved him and the magic he spoke that meant that the person who could see it was him calling and choose whether to put him live or not would be helpless to refuse

He was like the town drunk from Blazing Saddles

The best/ironic part of John Spartan was that in his later calls after the trollbeast host kept parroting she had it on good authority from her SECRET SOURCE that the FBI shot the guy 32 times while he had his hands up saying "I'm unarmed and I surrender" or some bullshit like that he kept pressing her how she knew that was true and she refused to answer. I think her reply was "you'll have to research and find out otherwise" :smug: or something like that.

Shockingly he was the shining beacon of critical thinking in the shitfest even while completely hammered and probably on his 2nd bottle of Jack.

I would love to have that guy to come here and post a thread (even though he's probably 55+ and can't use a touchtone phone) because he sounded like a :tinfoil: type but still had some reasoning skills.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

It just dawned on me that's annoying fat man.

He's sad because it looks like there is some cheap beer left. :(

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Are they saying the cops lit up the truck? Is that how the others got injured?

Also, important question: Can I use a metal detector in a bird preserve? I wanna go look for buried caches of guns and dildos ammo next time I get down around to John Day fossil beds.

Also, really, what is the story with dildos? :confused:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

OK, that clears it up. Thanks. :shobon:

Casimir Radon posted:

He'd be under their protection. Next time he's streaming it's going to look a lot like that Richard Speck video.
:eyepop:
Oh jesus

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

A Winner is Jew posted:

These are the people supporting those chuckle fucks.

They're more pathetic that goons.
To be fair, that's better than the DIRECTOR OF THE OREGON STATE MILITIA that called into the NTA broadcast calling for broken arrow, and when the NTA guy asked him why he wasn't already at the refuge his excuses were something like "Well, I don't have a job so someone has to watch the kids... and, uh, yeah, my wifes pick up truck needed a starter and I had to do that because she's the only one that works... I think I needed to feed the dog..." or some poo poo like that.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

CBC story shows a pic of the roadside memorial for LaVoy Finicum and it has what looks like a blue tarp at the base of the cross.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/oregon-standoff-final-four-1.3427389

Only registered members can see post attachments!

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

InterFaced posted:

Nothing says true american hero like sharpie on cardboard. The tarpening 2016.
I must admit surprise at the shockingly clear and legible printing. Obviously a highly educated member of the blue tarp revolt.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

VikingSkull posted:

whoever held that tarpside vigil, allow me to virtually shake your hand

CLICK HERE ---->:patriot:< TO HONOR

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Robo Reagan posted:

if this abortion has taught us anything its that right wingers are a bunch of pussies
True. Pretty much the ultimate echo chamber.

At best their like that annoying little dog that is all tough and then when you turn to confront it it runs the gently caress away. When you turn around again it starts acting all tough again.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

God drat, I hate it whenever this argument is brought up. Any idiot that seriously thinks that EVEN IF the Jewish population was armed to the teeth with rifles and pistols they would have stood a snowflakes chance in hell against the machine of the Nazi government and the "final solution" needs to just kill themselves now and rid the world of their stupidity.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Is audio dropping in and out for others or is it just my lovely hotel internet?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Holy gently caress this is literally painful to listen to

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

This woman sounds like a teenaged girl that is trying to sound intelligent and sophisticated to other idiots.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

OK SO LISTEN

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Not surprised she homeschooled

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

As someone who just got in this the last 20 minutes, what is this lady actually doing? Like what is her endgame? Did the FBI ask for this crazy person?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

LISTEN

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Hey you guys want Macdonalds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU