Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

bhlaab posted:

thats stupid

good job accomplishing that post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wolfenstein set out to be a modern first person shooter that combines story and gameplay and it accomplishes what it set out to do

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

wolfenstein set out to be a modern first person shooter that combines story and gameplay and it accomplishes what it set out to do

if it set out to be a bad one then it accomplished

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

we get it, you hate modern shooters. theres never going to be another quake or doom again unless by complete accident

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i wonder why that guy writes reviews for free instead of getting money for them. theyre even written in the getting paid to write game reviews style of writing which involves torturing the english language as a form of stress release after playing 100 ubisoft games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

i wonder why that guy writes reviews for free instead of getting money for them. theyre even written in the getting paid to write game reviews style of writing which involves torturing the english language as a form of stress release after playing 100 ubisoft games

lol

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

we get it, you hate modern shooters. theres never going to be another quake or doom again unless by complete accident

i dont hate all of them just the bad ones like wolfensteinthe new order. i said call of juarez gunslinger was great and unreal stinks

I.N.R.I posted:

maybe if i got some upvotes i would be getting paid

jk its because im interested in figuring out exactly why i like or dont like the games i play and if im gonna put that much thought into it i might as well put them somewhere. and if im gonna put em somewhere i might as well try to write it pretty.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stfu fag

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

unreal stank when it came out. if you read any reviews of it from back then everyone is just jacking off over the graphics

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

unreal stank when it came out. if you read any reviews of it from back then everyone is just jacking off over the graphics

yeah that an the ai which acts like bots. except bots arent really fun to fight in a sp campaign

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
modern shooters (blops 2, CoD:aw, ect) P0wn old shooters

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Blops2 is definitely one of the best shooters ever.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The part in the Black Ops 2 campaign where you shoot up a club while a Skrillex song plays and it goes in slow motion as broken glass flies everywhere is motherfucking epic.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just remembered everyone getting all jacked up about unreal 2 saying it was gonig to be a half life 2 killer and it stank even more than the first one lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i just remembered everyone getting all jacked up about unreal 2 saying it was gonig to be a half life 2 killer and it stank even more than the first one lol

People who prefer unreal tourney to Q3A have an extremely crippling strain of fail disease, IMO.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
did an unreal tournament player kidnap your dog or something .. what is it with this website and angry hate towards the most random demographics of people

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just like flaming UT since, well, it's a goon favorite, but Quake is better.

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

ut does somehow manage to be okay despite the base unreal games being bad but quake 3 is better irregardless

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I.N.R.I posted:

did an unreal tournament player kidnap your dog or something .. what is it with this website and angry hate towards the most random demographics of people

My apologies. I thought hating unreal and unreal tournament was a hot meme

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare was the best shooter in the last 10 years

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Read that as Carl of Duty.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

hell, even yahtzee liked it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

bhlaab posted:

ut does somehow manage to be okay despite the base unreal games being bad but quake 3 is better irregardless

irregardless isn't a word jack rear end. stupid piece of poo poo. it's like your retarded

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Black Baby Goku posted:

modern shooters (blops 2, CoD:aw, ect) P0wn old shooters

I aways felt like military realistic shooters were a huge step back from jumping around with springs trying to hit each other with bazookas mid-air, but maybe that's just a matter of taste

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bhlaab posted:

i said call of juarez gunslinger was great and unreal stinks

gunslinger is really good. i wish there was a way to play the hard mode (true west or whatever) with all the score and combo counters still visible, it needs the challenge for replays but getting a high score is extremely satisfying to my unwell brain

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

wtf is all this hate for grow home.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i like half-life

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

program666 posted:

I aways felt like military realistic shooters were a huge step back from jumping around with springs trying to hit each other with bazookas mid-air, but maybe that's just a matter of taste

That's advanced warfare

program666
Aug 22, 2013

I actually am interested in playing AW eventually, (but not enough to hurry and do it before multiplayer dies I guess)

program666
Aug 22, 2013

what I really wanted is tribes 2 with tribes ascend smooth skying

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

That's advanced warfare

Yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Advanced Warfare kicks motherfucking rear end. I wish I had played it more

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
A bunch of us got it here and played it every day. I miss those days since BLOPS 3 didn't hold my attention (no laser weapons)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah I missed that boat and only played it when it was having a free weekend. It was the first CoD I had played since Modern Warfare

program666
Aug 22, 2013

I think I would get into something interesting like AW with a group of people, but my ping with most impzoners being 150 would make everything suck

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Let's all play it again

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Knuc played with is and did fine and he has NZ ping lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013