Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Remember how the Nazis insanely brutally murdered loads of Jews because they thought Jews were involved in a massive worldwide plot? Well guess what they were :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

bhlaab posted:

if you havent played it wolfenstein 09 by raven softwerks is the best wolf game

tno has a level where you swim and solve easy physics puzzles while bj reminisces about previous times he swam and his girlfriend calls him up on the radio to give him audio logs and every audio log is her saying "once i pretend to be whore to nazi scum. i felt his hatefulness inside of me and he cum. zen as he sleep i keel him. i am nazi pregnant" and theres like 8 of those and the level is like an hour long and its just that and swimming. "once i see nazi in alley. i suck his cock. his evilness ooze down my throat. zen i keel him!" one time paw dropped his wedin ring in the pond and i swam then. similrly t'how im swimmin now i recollect

I can't believe I forgot this actually,

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

bhlaab posted:

"one time i see nazi vomiting on street. he pull out ten inch cock. i struggle not to orgasm but i do. zen i keel him!!"
i rem'br my pal cooter had a above ground swimn pool. i swum in it. i am swimmin now like

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

i wonder why that guy writes reviews for free instead of getting money for them. theyre even written in the getting paid to write game reviews style of writing which involves torturing the english language as a form of stress release after playing 100 ubisoft games

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

qnqnx posted:

try again in about 1.75 years, when TF2 becomes 10 years old

TF2 has been oversaturated. The 360 version is still decent though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm up for playing some AW when I get home this weekend.

• Locked thread