Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

Stinky_Pete posted:

I think there's room in this thread for a lot of that stuff that you just posted, especially that Duchamp piece which is crazy to me that it's from before 1930. Though as far as Parappa the Rappa et al, appropriation of images from PS1 stuff out of context would be more fitting, but I also like to hear about source material and what it means to you.

For example, I never had a PS1 and my friends only had Nintendo and Sega, so Parappa the Rappa to me is more of a bygone element that I recognize only from marginal appearances elsewhere (like the back of a Simpsons comic book I read once).

Anyway, one artist I've been following is named Render Fruit

Feeling Pretty

Capricorn, always trying to reach goals

For those who ask me what I think while running

Anyone know what software is used for stuff like this? Its really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread