Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Ask me about being a liar who doesn't actually like tacos and is a disagreeable asshole

Erev posted:

Thanks so much for posting this thread and all this info. I'm totally bookmarking it. This is my second year trying to get in and I got lucky and got in early enough to grab a full set of tickets. I've never been to a con (my first con will be the upcoming WonderCon) but I passed by the lines of people camping out for San Diego Comic Con two years ago and it looks rather daunting. I'd love to meet up with anyone else that may be going.

Also - I live about two hours away from the San Deigo Convention Center. Is it worth trying to get a hotel that is close (well, closer...) to the event?

hey! You and me both! except it's 7 years and I'm definitely going to try to get a hotel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Ask me about being a liar who doesn't actually like tacos and is a disagreeable asshole
Are there any tips for wonder tomorrow? I know it's the first year in LA but how early should I get to panels and things like that?

• Locked thread