Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD
General registration tickets haven't gone on sale yet so you still have a chance, unless the account registration is locked out already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
Trade professional. If you know someone in the business you can piggy back on them since they get extras.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
I guarantee they aren't actually sorry

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
I was the only person to get in for tickets with our group of 6.

Odd question: Has anyone had experience with or heard of them doing badge transfers? For example, if we have 4 days for memberID1, can we call them and get them switched to memberID2 instead? Since we already have the badges secured. We've transferred hotels, but never badges.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
Or a cleaver play on the whole steak thing like a NY Strip.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
I've always recommended the Town and Country or the Handlery hotel for folks that want cheaper rates a little further out. The nice thing about those is they are within a block of each other and are the First/Last stops on the red line shuttle route. Saves having to ever wait for the shuttle to do all the other hotels. If you're at the T&C coming back just get off at the Handlery and walk across the street.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
Just tell them it's a stage name

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
If you're on the shuttle route you'll be fine. Only hard part might be getting to the con super early in the morning if you plan on waiting in a popular line. Outside of that they are really great.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
:negative: good bye sweet sweet Hilton Bayfront

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
No link email here yet either.

E: got mine a few min ago

Soarer fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Apr 4, 2016

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
What was the size of the groups?
Girlfriend got in at 1975
I got in at 5397
Our friend was 14000ish

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
Well afaik no one has gotten their confirmation emails for what they got so it's really still up in the air as to how things went.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
You should be able to get a room, it just won't be down town but out in hotel circle. The registration is currently closed but once it reopens you should be able to pick up a room.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
Didn't get anything on my list. Went in at 5397, went for Hilton Bayfront/Omni/Marriott Marina/Hilton Gaslamp/Hardrock 1/Hardrock 2. gently caress this new system, been able to get the Bayfront and Marriott last 3 years running.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
The girlfriend ended up pulling The Westin. Wasn't on our list but I guess we'll take it.

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
No email on the hotel wait list front here either

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD

Dr Tran posted:

Got my pro pass AND got a hotel upgrade into downtown. Today is a good day.

Why are you posting instead of out buying powerball and mega millions tickets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

~SMcD
I bought for 3 and 2 of them came to my house (as they should have) but the third went direct to my friend. :iiam:

• Locked thread