Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Lightning
Mar 10, 2012

Hijinks Ensue posted:

For dining, it appears that Nicky Rottens is no longer in the Gaslamp area.

Yeah I posted this in the last thread but I guess it wasn't updated. They moved a year and a half ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lightning
Mar 10, 2012
I love eating in downtown SD, a friend of mine lives in SD so I go down all the time and there is always something new to try. Definitely one of my most favorite parts of the con too.

John Lightning
Mar 10, 2012
Didn't they say this year badges were being mailed?

Also have my email and I'm ready. Slept through the pre sale on accident, definitely not doing that this time.

John Lightning
Mar 10, 2012
Got in with the ability to buy Thursday or Sunday passes. My buddy and I just opted for Sunday passes since we have work Thursday. Bummer was hoping for more days but at least I'll be able to check out the floor one day and get in the 2017 presale.

John Lightning
Mar 10, 2012
I just got my email but it was in my spam folder. So check that if you haven't received it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lightning
Mar 10, 2012
Anyone have 1 or 2 wristbands to the Funny or Die party on Saturday and don't want them? My group of four has two but we need two more...

• Locked thread