Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now

Alan Smithee posted:

Anyone know if construction on the new parking is gonna be done by then? The situation was even worse but after driving in circles a while with my d in my h I eventually found a spot directly across from the mariott garage entrance to the hotel so it all worked out

What new parking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
Speaking of dining, there is a new-ish Turkish place on 4th called Sultan Baklava and Mediterranean Cuisine. It's right by the mall.

It was in El Cajon for over a decade and since it was by a friend's house I went to it many times. Food is delicious, portions are generous, price is fair and the owners are super nice. Now they've moved out of the ghetto and into the gaslamp.

http://sultanbaklava.com

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now

RevKrule posted:

For those interested, WonderCon is returning to Anaheim next year.

This is great news. Any details on this? Did LA test the waters and not like it before it even started or was the move temporary because of scheduling conflicts with the Anaheim convention center?

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
Ace Parking lottery is open for entry.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
No parking for me this year. I wonder how much Uber jacks their prices during SDCC...

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
I wonder how Hall H will be this year now that there is a bigger difference between each block of programming and it's not all just movies.

Maybe I can actually show up in a few hours and not have to wait long to get into the Feral Audio thing.

Probably not but I'm a dreamer.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
So yeah I just wandered into Hall H. No line outside. Hall is like 1/3 full at most.

I could get used to this.

Alright I hope Dan Harmon is drunk as hell lets do this.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
Yeah I feel like going outside and grabbing drinks or walking around the embarcadero or something but I know the cruel sun is waiting for me. I dunno what else to do with all this time I have to kill before Kung Fu Extravaganza at 8:00.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
Anyone looking for a place to escape to (from the convention center and/or heat) - McCormick and Schmidt's at the Omni hotel is surprisingly open. Walked right in at 5:15 and got a seat at the bar. Room to spare. Lots of tables open. They're good but their normal menu prices are fairly high, though they have a really good discounted con menu from 2:30 to 10:00.

Meanwhile everything else in Gaslamp is ducking packed, expectedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now

RevKrule posted:

The square enix experience by the CVs on market is doing first three beers for two dollars per.

Man. I was gonna ask if it's decent beer but for 2bux a pop gently caress it. That's hard to come by these days.

• Locked thread