Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Man I'm super pissed about not getting tickets to that NXT show now, loving lovely wi-fi at work. Would wrestlecon be a good alternative?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Is wrestlemania Axcess worth going to? I see you have to buy tickets so I'm either gonna go to that plus the roh show or wrestlecon plus RoH.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I'm having trouble finding a show for Friday, since ROH got sold out and Evolve has been sold out in the only seats that matter. I may end up going to Kajiu Big Battel and Shimmer in the end.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
alright so what are the odds of showing up at the door of Supercard of Honor X and getting tickets? Like it says sold out but who knows if there might be a few extra seats in General Admission still available

• Locked thread