Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

A and A. Let's make the 80s bearable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Don Jaime how often can we expect updates from your end? I am positively fizzling with anticipation.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

1. A - Not giving a poo poo about one captured journalist in Iran would surely backfire/betray what your address stood for, bombing Iran would be beyond idiotic, as would kow-towing to passive negotiations.
2. B - Simply put, I still have nightmares about Cruz's federal hostage crisis of 2013. Call their fuckin' bluff now, it will do wonders later.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

If Reagan's voted to get assassinated later on, can we automatically continue this CYOA with Bush Sr?
If not, then we should probably not have him assassinated.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

What did we do IRL? Whatever it was don't do it.

C and B

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

don Jaime posted:

Yeah, you take Reagan wherever you want. I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a pool of suicide votes that won yet. I had planned something out for the inauguration but I don't how I'd kill him right now.

Sorry for the delay. I'm trying to put together something involving all the budget cuts, but it's hard to summarize how much awful happened. Worse, Reagan doesn't make any of the decisions, so I'm having to figure out how to involve him directly instead of deferring it all to this Stockman rear end in a top hat.

You know it baby.
You could let him get shot in the head instead of the chest by that crazy stalker. Or get shot square in the heart instead of next to it.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Platystemon posted:

D. Fire Stockman.

B. gently caress Stockman’s plan.

D. They want public spending? We’ll give ’em public spending. Use public funds to liberate the globe’s classiest art and antiques and bring them to America—temporarily on display in the White House, naturally.
Or Alternately, B if the motion to fire Stockman fails. And change D to use public funds to start fixing the Rotten Big Apple.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Can't wait for the next few updates.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Okay seriously I hope this hasn't lost interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

What lengths I would go to resuscitate this CYOA. The things I would do...

• Locked thread