Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
C
C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
1: C: The President of the United States of America doesn't negotiate with terrorists. Period.
2: C: The President of the United States of America doesn't negotiate with terrorists. Period.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
A and A.

The answer to What Would Ronald Reagan Do (WWRRD) is always: Cause as much human suffering and misery as possible, being fully aware that you will have the support of white christian middle America at all times.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

vyelkin posted:

There'll be a choice:

A man steps out of the crowd, and you see a flash of metal as his hand stretches out towards you.

A: Continue walking, it's probably just a camera.
B: Cower behind the nearest secret service agent.
C: Dive headfirst towards him, longing for the sweet, sweet embrace of death.
I would go for:
D Take a white little girl as a human shield, cower fearfully and scream in a feminine voice as tears are streaming down your face.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
C: Of course. We are in favor of small government and people should learn to help himself. Those welfare queens will no longer be allowed to hold the rest of America back!
B: We can not allow job creators and other fragile wealth makers to fall under the bus. They need our help now more than ever, or the commies will win!
B: Nancy is a modest and tasteful woman, and not the kind of commie harlot the radical liberals seem to adore. Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda/ My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun... Where was I? Yes, of course. Nancy gets what she wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

don Jaime posted:

I'm sorry, man. I'm in the middle of a major job search all of a sudden. I'll try to get going again. I hope there's still some interest left.

Good luck with your job search.

If and when you're ready to continue, I'll be there.

• Locked thread