Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangaroo Jerk
Jul 23, 2000

Bremen posted:

To those not watching, the devs just had a soldier run up to a corner, revealed a chryssalid, and it ran over to the soldier and stabbed him on its reveal move.

Ok I'm gonna avoid any missions that take place in Newfoundland TYVM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangaroo Jerk
Jul 23, 2000
COMMANDER. YOU MUST RESPOND TO THIS EMERGENCY NOW OR EVERYTHING WILL BE AWFUL AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT.

Well, okay. Can I come back to it later? Right now, most of my people are in the hospital. Our only food is the stuff we dig up from the basement of this ship, which is bad because (a) it's probably slowly turning us into Chryssalids and (b) I wanted to sell some of it to the black market so they'll give me a chip that'll make Jane run faster. So I was going to go dig up the supplies you left for me in a hole in Lithuania, then raid that Black Site in Kansas and get some of these alarms that are going off all over the ship to turn off. Then I'm going to see if there are any civilians left at that dirt farm that was being attacked by aliens, except some of them turned out to be clay people that tried to kill us so I don't really know if I want to go back there.

Also, may I remind you that the last time I did the thing you told me to do, a glowing, teleporting hologram broke Ed's pelvis before Jane managed to shoot it to death with her shotgun which is largely held together with duct tape because Tygart is too busy researching whatever the hell guards are made of to develop better guns? And also we all cheered when Shen made us armored underwear because that gave my people a slightly longer life expectancy. That's been our greatest victory thus far: armored underwear. That, and Jane finally started smiling again after the Sectoid Incident.

NO. DROP THE OTHER FIVE THINGS YOU'RE DOING AND DO THIS INSTEAD. ALSO WOULD IT KILL YOU TO INSTALL SOME ANTENNAS?

Bradford, can you just bring me back to where you found me and put me back in the suit? It was quiet in the suit...