Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

I'm gonna guess... multiple attacks on a single target?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Colapops posted:

You better not care, it would be well within canon!

Well, maybe not tits, but ahem something else.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Rougey posted:

It's 10:30 AM on the east coast right now, I think I saw the stream message before I hit the hay around 10 or so, so he's been going almost 12 hours.

EDIT: Plasma Grenades :getin:

Yeah, Beagle's getting a bit loopyer than normal.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Are the talent trees for the SPARKs posted anywhere?

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Been replaying since SLG came out with no mods on Commander. SPARKs are decent, but I think I'll eventually switch it out once I get max level Psychics online. Psychics just have too much utility and guaranteed damage to pass up. I retrained a bit trying to find a build that I like. Bulwark's been working out for me since I mostly keep it with the group as an extra source of high cover and compensating for their terrible aim with Holo-targeting. I took Rainmaker instead of Strike since I wasn't sending the SPARK close in to enemies anyways as well as Bombard, more explosions are never a bad thing. Intimidate has done almost nothing so far, but Wrecking Ball is even more situational and rarely used so that level is a bit of a waste. I haven't tried Nova yet, but Sacrifice is pretty awesome for Rulers alone. My SPARK was able to tank a Devastate from the Archon King on the entire squad and only took like 2 damage.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

My best grenadier in this game looks exactly like Chris Redfield. If only he could suplex. :haw:

Mod in the Archon King slam.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Okay, with the perk pack I definitely need SOMETHING to boost difficulty, I'm sailing through this play through, taking out 3 large pods in 2 turns for ex. What's the consensus on Better Advent? Is there anything else good in that vein?

Won't help in the immediate, but the Long War guys are working on an alien pack.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Holy poo poo, don't let your soldiers get mind controlled on a retaliation mission with resistance fighters. Two fighters just did 11 damage total on my poor flanked mind controlled Ranger.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Has Saturation Fire become less wonky at all?

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Auto generated text. You do you, Julian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Anyone have that list of steam workshop bugfixes handy?