Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Does anybody have suggestions for mods? I'm mostly looking for quality of life improvements, like Gotcha Evolved, that help iron out any of the wrinkles. I'm also interested in any cool flavor mods that add customization or gearing options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Basic Chunnel posted:

I found it slow and the characters grating. I also liked the looser, less confined, less explicitly "puzzle"-y scenarios of the main games. If I wanted that sort of thing I'd play Into The Breach

Yes but they continued the canonization of Jane Kelly and the xenophobic snake lady is top-tier waifu material

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Serephina posted:

Jane Kelly is undoubtedly the best piece of lore that came out of the entire X-com franchise.

Close but I think Vahlen doing her best Mengele impression is my favorite

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Vahlen the Vivisectionist

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
HOW DOES SNEK COPULATE?!

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Serephina posted:

Minigames are 'mini' for a reason, could you imagine playing the first X-com if (eg) you had to worry about plumbing in your base layout?

The real Terror From the Deep

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
I'm working on my "edging the aliens" mod but I'm not sure it's what you're looking for

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Serephina posted:

Nobody died, no man left behind, sounds like a great mission good work!

What's a little PTSD between squaddies?

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

pun pundit posted:

The only thing I miss about not having SPARKs is their kool-aid man wall breaching ability.

Sectoids make a great breaching charge

I miss MECs

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Holy hell I'm dying like anybody not named Jane Kelly in Gatecrasher

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

XCOM: Disco Elysium. Every breach a tribunal.

Bradford : The World's Most Laughable Centralist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Thanks for the replies. I watched a bit of gameplay of spiderman fighting venom and i wanted to punch the screen at all the quips. Think i'll go for the extremely XCOMish dave the diver instead.

Now you got me thinking about lobsterman sushi rolls