Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Zaphod42 posted:

Yesssss :unsmigghh:

I want it to be like the original x-com. Brutal as loving poo poo unless you're encased in the best armor in the game.

I've been thrown through the Darkest Dungeon gauntlet and I'm totally ready to ironman and see all my guys die permanently. Once more into the breach, soldiers! The one with the rifle shoots, when the one with the rifle gets killed, the one following him picks it up and shoots!

:commissar:

Why not, lets go full imperial guard on these Xenos mother fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Coolguye posted:

after 20 years of living like a hobo in montana, yes

That worthless fucker should have stayed a hobo in Montana! Or better yet, Gary, Indiana! :orks:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Eimi posted:

First thing I'm modding in is Bolters as a fourth tier weapon. :colbert:

Or third. Basically plasma can burn in hell.

Take your dirty Sisters of battle and :getout:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Unormal posted:

My 5 year old daughter caught me changing the hair on one of my soldiers and ran up and demanded to decorate them all to her specifications. Miss Pinky (aka Pinky Woman) was her favorite. This, of course, was an Ironman game so now my top dad priority was not letting pinky woman die.

With grit and determination, we managed to arrange for Pinky Woman to land the final blow, saving the universe..

My daughter was very exited when she realized Pinky Woman's profession.

"She BLOWS UP ALIENS with EXPLOSIONS COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL"

Pinky women is a pretty good superhero name. :d: