Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Pomp posted:

i want ot play this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Solomonic posted:

*stares meaningfully into the distance* XCOM 2 is going to be really good and I want to play it

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Casted rift on an advent pod, got the insanity proc on all three, mind controlled them all.

Psy ops are very good

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Vib Rib posted:

Experimental swords sound pretty loving cool.

:agreed:

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

SpookyLizard posted:

I made a voice pack of Joshua Graham from Fallout New Vegas.
Workshop
Nexus

I never knew how much I wanted this until right now

If you want fallout voice pack recommendations, Boone would be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Grand Fromage posted:

In my playthrough honestly I found Andromedons and Sectoids the least dangerous aliens. I don't think one of them ever got a shot off at me before I took them out. Chryssalids also weren't much trouble.

Stun lancers, Archons, Gatekeepers were all bastards.

:agreed:

I had a few times in my commander/ironman runthrough where Chryssalids gave me problems. Sectoids were always chumps and I only ran into andros once or twice a playthrough without a trained psiguy.

Archons are the goddamn worst.