Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

skaianDestiny posted:

Mechatronic mod is mandatory for making Sparks way more fun to play/level up.

EDIT: This mod is mandatory: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2105749504

I was interested in Mechtronic but no controller support since it depends on: New Promotion Screen by Default

Instead I went with a combination of Normalize SPARKs & Metal Over Flesh Redux for something similar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I dunno I really liked Chimera Squad and feel like they could improve it. I do want an X-Com 3 but there's room for more than one game