Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it even looks more fake when zoomed out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ZuKkbHdqM&t=52s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
If I play it on my Lenovo yoga with integrated graphics it runs like poo poo on anything that isn't the native resolution which feels weird as hell

But if it works and looks better that's definitely a win

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
What if the new enemy is humans, from the future

Or comedy covid with that gif of Ralph wiggum shooting at the flu

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
never change xcom

https://i.imgur.com/tTvzdEs.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I recruited this dude so god drat fast

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
crap I thought I had a recording but I only did a screenshot, so we can only dream

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
archon king is definitely the worst, guaranteed to hurt a player or two when he does his magic missile thing because you only have enough time to move one player

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1520172182432849920?t=ilJheF4gaInu6vPtlPu7jg&s=19

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Those are Tactical cargo shorts for operators

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

marshmallow creep posted:

Is anyone else have like a sub goal when they start a new run of XCOM 2 and when they achieve that sub goal, for whatever reason, your motivation to finish the run kind of peters out? For me it's killing all of the chosen. By the time I put all three down I kind of just lose interest in that run. I end up taking a break and by the time I come back I actually feel like starting a new run instead

yeah I feel like I just enjoy racing to the victory lap, the final missions are cool but I don't really like them vs being a scrappy baby marine

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Oh hell yeah it has evac all

It's always been a pain on Xbox because I couldn't get that mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum