Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

gently caress yesssss get HYPE

can't wait to bomb some AY-LEE-INS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Solomonic posted:

*stares meaningfully into the distance* XCOM 2 is going to be really good and I want to play it

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

ProZocK posted:

This is actually a pretty neat idea. I remember playing trough The Bureau after buying it for 5 bucks, and even though I had enough fun to justify the price I just kept thinking "How much cooler this would have been if it actually played like XCOM".

That was my feeling exactly. Every time I'd play it I'd sigh and wish it played like XCOM. Can't wait for the mod to do it for me!

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

ZoninSilver posted:

Decided to try my hand at making the Team Fortress guys, not super happy with all of them, especially spy due to having to choose between face concealment and cigarette showing, and heavy due to the lack of body build customization. Will probably revisit when some mods for that become available!

These are super great and I look forward to snagging them from the pool later on but are you aware there's a ski mask headpiece for the spy? Either way that will be literally the only change I'll make to it, otherwise these are gonna be a welcome addition to my campaign!

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Ciaphas posted:

Does identifying a faceless via scanner force them to reveal themselves or do you still have to trigger them? Can they attack on your turn if you trigger them by trying to rescue?

also, do you have to land the scanner right on top of the faceless disguised as a civ, or is it just when you toss one out?

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

nightmarish, but it really needs the teeth'n'gum struts/landing gear back

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Four pages late but I am SO HAPPY that you put the teeth'n'gums texture back on the landing gear :swoon:

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

SynthOrange posted:

Apparently just a plain sword replacement

Yea, but does he bash dudes with it? If he does then this is good poo poo.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I'm at a loss for what to do here. No matter what I do, no matter how many .ini tweaks or guides I follow, I can not get this game to stop stuttering. I've got an i7-6700, 16GB RAM, and a 1060 with the latest drivers (378.66). It loads up fine but once I get to the main menu I'm showing 1 fps and it only renders maybe one frame every 4-5 seconds. Occasionally it will show 30-40 fps, and then drop down to single digits immediately after. Anyone run into something similar and maybe have a solution? I was so excited to be able to play this game again and this is breaking my heart :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

Walton Simons posted:

Quoting myself here:

Long shot, but have you validated your Steam install?

Three times now, and I've disabled all mods until I can figure out what's causing this.