Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

The positive battery terminal assembly is a piece of junk. I'd be willing to bet you a set of spark plugs that at least part of the problem is located there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

One of us...One of us...

Glad to hear it's still spinning merrily.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

mekilljoydammit posted:

Kid was born this morning via scheduled c-section. Audrey Maya *redacted*; 7 pounds 15 ounces, 21". She and my wife are recovering well.

Congratulations! That first birthday cake better be a rotor!

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

That looks absolutely incredible. 2.5 degrees of camber should be plenty, right?

Do you have plans of 3d printing all the parts first?

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Uhhhhh, yeah those are trade offs that every single one of us would make.

That's fantastic. Can I buy a spot on the shell once it's ready for a decal? I promise to keep it PG.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Can you make one that will fit GSXR ITB's?

That looks excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Darchangel posted:

Ooo, adjustable cupholders!
:haw:

If there's enough overlap, you could make tennis balls dance!