Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

cjs: first day in almost three weeks i'm able to leave before 5 pm. amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

bump_fn posted:

if ur watching the debate instead of drinking heavily while staring at a large body of water than good for u. ur stronger than me

i've managed to avoid all the debates except the first GOP one. p good decision on my part imo.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Podima posted:

christ i missed my opportunity to eat lunch and am only just now chowing down at 3 PM :(

i've been doing that a lot lately.

also i just skipped like 400 posts because i've been doing too much real work at work. :negative:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

please don't wear sweatpants outside your house. thank you.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

tonight for dinner we stopped at the kosher deli near my kids daycare and got latkes and Reubens and they were fantastic

• Locked thread