Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Can't call him a killer, either.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

FUCKIN SWEET

VikingSkull posted:

I only support drivers who sell merchandise, sorry

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

I want an SRA diecast so loving bad.

Will you be running Mid Ohio by chance, SRA?
I'm wearing my hat now, I will give money for a die cast since I couldn't buy a hat.

I then we can hammer it with a sledge and make jwt injured versions of the sra mobile.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Sra to the 14.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

So if we sell bootleg you can't spell NASCAR without SRA shirts can SRA sue us since he doesn't sell T Shirts? He has no damages.

Nascar might sue you, but SRA mayn't since SRA isn't a registered trademark of GMS

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

They should pit 2 teams again eachother in a long straight field where they go in In a straight line and whoever gets to the end fastest wins thst race.. then they can have a bracketed playoff every week where one car/team wins it all
It works for football

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

In honor of the week of change, nascar is now SCREE, Sports Car racing entertainment Empire.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

It's called edging

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

SpitztheGreat posted:

Ugh...I swore I was going to tell her I was done.

I was never going to come back.

I was moving on, putting our abusive relationship behind me.

And here I am...excited for another season of NASCAR.

I wish I could quit you!

Get out of my brain.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Do we know what races sra will be partaking in the busch wins league?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Digital dashes are dumb.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

anotherblownsave posted:

Does the glass break when they crash?

There's a guy with a kiosk in the pits.
"Hey doods I fix your screen 79 dollers man"

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Favorite part of duels.

Cars crash
4 min later here comes Danica sliding sideways even though she wasn't near anything.

Edit^^^^ drat beaten.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Why am I wasting more time watching csrs go in a circle.. maybe ill.be bored tomorrow

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

that was a race

Sure was sure was.. glad I got drunk and smoked chickens for it and paid 0 fucks of attention.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Peanut President posted:

NASCAR CUP SERIES SUPER SPEEDWAY race. Daytona Beach =/= Daytona International race stadium

Fixed that.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

L_Harrison posted:

I enjoy seeing KBM trucks get destroyed each week. 2016 delivers.

This was even more fun becsuse they destroyed eachother.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I can't becuse then I"ll be at ransomville cheering you on from the stands if they do vingage races there.

But what's your hobby budget, I hope its high because you know what they say about making a small forutne racing.. start with a big one.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

daslog posted:

I can't think of a better way to attract a new title sponsor than to have the head of NASCAR endorse a bigot for president.

Nascar didn't Brian France did duh didn't you read the letter?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Dear nascar it was nice outside today so I didn't watch your poo poo race.. I won today, I won.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

gently caress I'm going to be busy all damned day

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

^^ actions detremental to stock car rasin.. 5 more races for you cole pearn

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Sra first place currently, got some face time on the teevee

E: Not so much now lol@ the guy who turned fastest lap then put it in the wall.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Apr 2, 2016

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

More like caution cuck.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I too would pay money for a second gms hat just to support the tram. poo poo I'm thinking of buying the silvsrado in iracing so I can run the allegiant air scheme and slap a goon car logo on the tailgate.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'll just leave this here

http://www.tradingpaints.com/showroom/view/55709/GCWSGMSpng

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'm confused what's the dash 4 cash ia thst the race did Spencer make it in? I have the sound off for a bday party

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

theacox posted:

I can't wait until next week when 2-person sack races determine the starting order.

Spotter and crew chief.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Wow those stands are really empty did I miss that today is the xfinity series or millionaire only day?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I paid $20 a month to up my tv package so I could watch races, I love when they are on fs1 because I can stream with my phone.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

It's not even a NASCAR thing, how the over the air networks don't have live streaming on the internet (for free, without requiring cable provider logins) in TYOOL 2016 is mind boggling.

It pises me off that I can stream Speed (FS1) races but Can't stream Fox races, I can't even do it with my Fios credentials, I don't get why I can't stream an OTA channel, it Bottles the mind if I had an antenna attached to my phone I could watch the race. Night race, putting the kids to bed.. Oh well miss some of the race.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

watch him tell his team to put 1 nut on so he can wreck the field and paralyze some kid just to prove a point

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Lancaster speedway doesn't open till the 30th :(

Why doesn't nascar give folks who have sprint cup ticket holdets the option for free xfinity and truck tickets too? There isn't a loving person in the stands for this poo poo.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Lancaster is getting new seats and pavement.

Ny?

It's about time :) watching youtube videos of guys racing there 1and2 is just a bumpy poo poo hole. Also my name is on one of the benches from like 15 years ago, that's where n my kids sit now.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 23, 2016

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Believe that's a 12.8.1e violation, with some possibility for acquittal based on the conditions set forth in subsection f.

Was he before or after the interview overtime line when he said it. Interview overtime is like thet extra 15 Seconds at the end of monster jam freestyle.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

L_Harrison posted:

Goddammit Dale Jr, stop making me like you.

Truer Words have never been spoken.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Nascar still says fines for smoke right
Edit: wouldn't want him to be all uppity and I told ya so.. we'll knock him down a few pegs with a 35k fine.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

So wait.. jolo won?
I watched Poole win then turned it off.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Melee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

what if they attached guns to the cars. look i'm just spitballin here

I like your idea.. but here'.. paintball guns to obscure the front windows to make you need to go and stop on pit road for a tearoff. This would break up the not dangerous packs.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 13:35 on May 4, 2016

• Locked thread