Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Great news, I have my official Spender Gagager Allegiant Air one way to Vegas economy boarding pass on stand by to root with here and everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

So if I understand this right, which I might not, the teams with charters get a spot guaranteed each race, eliminating any DNQ problems for them and freezing out any smaller teams that might put together a great machine and qualify since there's only four spots a race for them?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Welp :( Pray 4 Dogecoin #98

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

What's the NASCAR pot that open teams can't share in, is that like the prize money above and beyond the race purse? If two charter teams boogity their engines and are out of standards for a race does that mean two more open teams get a shot or 38 car race? Also, if we all concentrate real hard at the same appointment time will Brian France die a death?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I missed the CWT race, but have watched this Xfinity nonsense, good job me! That said it looks like SUAREZMANIA may be running wild all over the Xfinity series again this year, and nobody will see it. He's got a real chance at winning this thing

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

gently caress JOEY LOGANO

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Top ten finish number one of the season for Daniel Suarez, how many will he get this season? Probably all of 'em

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm enjoying this long green run, just a mellow Sunday of driving in circles

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I took a nap, did I miss anything other than tool toss?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I specifically ate way too much at the chow hall to fall back asleep after I thank me for my service , good race

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I actually did like this race, and was sleepy so I took a nap. It was kind of an intersection point of two things, please calm down Biffleman it's going to be ok

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Long green runs are fantastic I like those :)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

That's pretty rad he's continuing to do all he can for hot brain

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Some Random rear end in a top hat posted:

You're not the only one that wishes that bud. Money is a bitch :(

Maybe this doesn't help Enfinger right now but I hear a great way to increase funds is SELLING SOME MERCHANDISE ALREADY

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

It's been three weeks since a driver other than Kyle Busch won a race in the top three series. Not Cup, any series. :stare:

It's a situation like this that really makes you stop and think "wow, where the gently caress is the merchandise SRA???"

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Michael Annett is my new favorite driver

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Just tuned in, what's our Cole Pearn count at today so far?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGI *abruptly smashed into, now riding hood of another car down to the race line*

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

What a letdown

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

What the gently caress is a Citizen Soldier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

"In Harvey’s case, the celebrity said he was asked to support outreach to underprivileged children, only to learn that Cox planned to have those children block the road in front of Coca-Cola’s headquarters to protest the company’s NASCAR sponsorship."

:o

• Locked thread