Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

THis costume is so odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I am here in the new thread 3 pages late to tell you to maybe cosmic whenever

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

amazed they were allowed to keep mutants on the loading screen

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
There's Fantabulous 4 characters on there too.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Haven't tested yet, downloading the update but looks like Ranged DP is good to go.

If that's true, his 52 is a near A+. Fast term clearer, very good damage, strong ult and signature and viable as a melee, ranged and a hybrid with a possible 4th Canadian Devil spec.

I gotta admit, I'm hype for tomorrow. It feels good to have some faith. Black Cat looks great too!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramadu posted:

Eonwe get silver surfer he is a rad dude (just don't try to fight a spiderman as him).

I hope 2016 is the year surfer finally gets over his twin fears of spiders and Johnny Utahs.

ixxit
Oct 15, 2010
So I stopped playing this ages ago (around Strange release?) and it sounds like Spider-Man finally got his overhaul and is Good? How does Tasky stack up these days? I loved him.

I should reinstall this.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I know we'll all be seconded here, but yes, people need to reinstall. The game has went through tons of changes and especially tomorrow, there will be a poo poo load of people logging in to test the new rebrand.

The new stuff added specifically for tomorrow is a laundry list.

ADDED:
Chapter 10 - Skrull Invasion
New Patrol - Hightown
Crafting Update
Secret Invasion Fortune Cards
-9 Skrull costumes
Deadpool 52 Review
Leaderboards - number of character levels (prestiges count), number of achievement points.
Controller Support
Visual Updates on Costumes
-Jean Grey - Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, White Room, 90's
-Captain America - Default, Classic
-Black Widow - Classic
Steam Achievements
- Black Cat

and more.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tasky got a small buff but he's still near the bottom of the pack. Spider-Man is good now. Plenty of stuff has changed, for example, Thing now summons gang members who throw pies at enemies.

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

space jerk posted:

So I stopped playing this ages ago (around Strange release?) and it sounds like Spider-Man finally got his overhaul and is Good? How does Tasky stack up these days? I loved him.

I should reinstall this.

Spider-Man is really good, Taskmaster less so.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

How many new bosses are in the new chapter? There's like 4 different super skull types, and then also a bunch of skrull hero impostors right?

Do we have a solid number?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

How many new bosses are in the new chapter? There's like 4 different super skull types, and then also a bunch of skrull hero impostors right?

Do we have a solid number?

It's over a dozen.

Doesn't even include high town patrol.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Man we really need some new terminals then.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I know we'll all be seconded here, but yes, people need to reinstall. The game has went through tons of changes and especially tomorrow, there will be a poo poo load of people logging in to test the new rebrand.

The new stuff added specifically for tomorrow is a laundry list.

ADDED:
Chapter 10 - Skrull Invasion
New Patrol - Hightown
Crafting Update
Secret Invasion Fortune Cards
-9 Skrull costumes
Deadpool 52 Review
Leaderboards - number of character levels (prestiges count), number of achievement points.
Controller Support
Visual Updates on Costumes
-Jean Grey - Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, White Room, 90's
-Captain America - Default, Classic
-Black Widow - Classic
Steam Achievements
- Black Cat

and more.

this could be fun.

you know what gaz really needs to do is return to the first half of 2014 when they were constantly handing out free heroes and boosts to entice new players.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Are they bumping omegas

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

Lux Aeterna posted:

Are they bumping omegas

Or the money cap.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mayor McCheese posted:

Or the money cap.

10mil

no omega cap increase for now

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Gonna come back and get to the top of the levels leaderboard with my brobros. But too broke this week to buy Magik, Iron Fist, and Bye, Felicia! :(

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Lozareth posted:

Gonna come back and get to the top of the levels leaderboard with my brobros. But too broke this week to buy Magik, Iron Fist, and Bye, Felicia! :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

How's the controller support? Forgot to check it on test. I know people were somewhat ok with it other than using more than one bar or teleporting.

Also if someone has invisible woman, wouldn't it be most canon to not post a time. Asking for a friend.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Are…are those boob windows that are shaped like a cat's eyes? :psyduck:

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

I do believe they are.

Also ICR, on the yellowmans tribute list you have me down twice for rocket. Which should drop that 7 down to a 15

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

I love that Sue went from prominent to so far in the background you can hardly see her

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
She's not called Visible Woman

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Honestly I'm surprised they left her in the image in the first place. Way to showcase the prime characters.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

MMAgCh posted:

Are…are those boob windows that are shaped like a cat's eyes? :psyduck:

And a belt like a Chesire grin

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Hi.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Hello mythical new players, and welcome to the best thread on the forums. I forget what it's about but there are always good times in here. Remember: the sun is good for you and has your best interests at heart. Trust the sun.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

Oh lord, Femthor is on the loving rebrand screen.

I guess it makes sense, seeing as the game is cancer.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
:siren: :siren:

2016 is almost here friends

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
This is a good game that I like a lot and I hope the 2016 update makes people less bitter. I just wish I had any time to play it now that schools in session.

Looking forward to submitting an embarrassing time for the 110 even though I got a great hero I play a ton.

brosef
Jan 19, 2009

ReBranding time! :toot:

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
What's the over/under on how many hours of downtime for the patch? I'm guessing 9hrs 32mins.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

An extra hour for every hotdog ryolnir eats.

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

Gibbering Madness posted:

What's the over/under on how many hours of downtime for the patch? I'm guessing 9hrs 32mins.

There will be 0 minutes of unexpected downtime, at first. Later, after it's discovered that the new artifacts are dropping too much from too many mobs there will be bonus downtime of about 3 hours.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Thank you.
Yeah guys feel free to check the tism list. The counts are correct. I did the math.

Six Cosmic Kitties, not five.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
This game sounds like fun, think I'll install it

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Deadpool ranged and melee ttk are both sub 5 min and confirmed by two people. The excellent player and darling of MH, Mijiul, has melee at 4:42 and ranged at 4:47.

Get randy boys, I expect to see all 600 of Groot force logged in tomorrow. Thank you all.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Jusupov you'll love the game, I recommend Wolverine as your first character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

The seagull is essential.
How long does it take to do Chapter 10 and what are the rewards? Oh, and is it at all interesting and/or fun?

• Locked thread