Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Elmnt80 posted:

Does an avalanche count as a truck for the purposes of this thread? Not that I've done anything trucky with it lately outside of hauling poo poo to the dump.

Sure. My dad tows a 30' RV with his all the time. It pulls it pretty well with the 5.3. It's nice knowing that it's harder to steal the stupid $400 cooler he carries in it all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Big K of Justice posted:

Thats correct, got that mixed up, 700R4, so 4L60 for sure. I'm hunting for a transmission pan with a drain plug so I can change fluid pretty easily in the future.

One thing that threw me was the 5 bolt wheels, since most of the OBS style half tons seem to be 6 bolt wheels unless that was part of a package upgrade. I'd check the factory build codes in the glove box but all the ink faded.

C1500s (2WD) all had 5-lug. K1500s (4WD) were 6 lug.

• Locked thread