Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Does an avalanche count as a truck for the purposes of this thread? Not that I've done anything trucky with it lately outside of hauling poo poo to the dump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

8ender posted:

I hate the Avalanche because it looks like a police spec Yukon in my rear view mirror. Then after it passes and I realize my mistake I get to look at it's tiny stupid bed.

Its longer than the bed on most SUPER KING SIZE RANCH EDITION trucks you see people buying now. :colbert:

EDIT: (And it comfortably fits an 8ft fishing rod in that bed.)

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Nah, Its cool. I'm used to it by this point. And I honestly get a kick out of it being set on an SUV platform, but still having effectively a full 8ft bed once I drop the midgate along with some pretty handy storage areas and lights in the bed. There is actually a ton of neat design ideas in the avalanche and suprisingly for it being a GM vehicle, they all work really well. And the tailgate has cup holder recesses in it so its perfect for setting a beer in when the tailgate is down.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Feb 17, 2016

• Locked thread