Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
So some BTCC news: Honda are expanded to three cars this year. Everyone was hoping they'd use it to give a chance to some promising talent. A future hotshot getting to spend a year learning in the best car alongside two drivers with great experience - a great advert for the health of the series. It's.going to Andy Neate aka Provincial Maldonado. Cash, crashes and no talent. As 2012 team mate to Plato he got outscored 376 to 79...

Pablo Bluth fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Feb 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

There are going to be seven Type Rs this year. There's still a TBC in the third Eurotech car but I'll expect him to be the worst of the Hondas...

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Andy Neate has left the BTCC. It's like Jim Clarke, Ayrton Senna, Gilles Villenuve and Dale Ernhart all died at once.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

The original Autosport story, now amended, suggested he might be a person non-grata with TOCA not just the team.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

The BTCC is back on this weekend, and Turk is on pole – guess they've managed to sort out a lot of the kinks in that Subaru. (plus they've now been allowed to move away form the stock inlet manifold, having proved it's unsuited to the task). Plus Daniel Lloyd who got his chance to race a Honda following Neate's disappearing act, has stuck it on the front row.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Hunter Abbot taking out a camera tower at the start of the third BTCC race - the cameraman did his best to record in the incoming car...

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

WRC died when they went from idiosyncratic events of endurance with character to easily digestible homogeneous events designed to placate the Television Gods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

njsykora posted:

Looks like MSV is buying Donington. No way this doesn't lead to the track trying to get the British GP if Silverstone drops it.
Not sure it will. MSV run their circuits fairly pragmatically; invest to keep the circuits running as they need to but nothing ostentatious. The cost to get the circuit up to spec means it's a vanity project that already brankrupted one lot, and MSV won't be interested in doing that.

• Locked thread