Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

After watching the btcc races this morning I must say its an accomplishment to be considered bad enough to be dropped after 1 round.

Also never change btcc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

gently caress none of them were even slowing up

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Watching the btcc from thruxton and it's nice to see Goodyear get a chance at others series.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

That London formula e track looks horrifying.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

If this all goes right I really can't wait for the next few years of imsa.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Imsa could just be gtlm and I'd be cool with it.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Supercars sounds dumb.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I'm in love with that mazda

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

drgitlin posted:

Also, shoplift and run away from restaurants without paying your bill. Stiff your mechanic whenever possible

This unironically.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I only remember pc exists when some billionaire causes a huge pileup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Its my hope that IndyCar and NASCAR turn into a feeder series of retired champions to take stabs at enduro racing

That's what sports car racing already is though.

Also gtfo if you aren't pulling for WTR

• Locked thread