Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Kind of annoyed that they aren't showing the first two hours on fox like last year, that was nice to see some hd action before resorting to crappy streams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Yep!

SATURDAY, JAN. 30

-- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona, Daytona Beach, Florida; 2 p.m.-4 p.m., Fox Sports 1 (L)

-- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona, Daytona Beach, FL; 4 p.m.-10 p.m., Fox Sports 2 (L)

Overnight coverage on imsa.tv

SUNDAY, JAN. 31

-- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona, Daytona Beach, FL; 7 a.m.-8 a.m., Fox Sports 1 (L)

-- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona, Daytona Beach, FL; 8 a.m.-9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.- 1 p.m., Fox Sports 2 (L)

-- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Rolex 24 at Daytona, Daytona Beach, FL; 1 p.m.-3 p.m., Fox Sports 1 (L)

Read more: http://autoweek.com/article/imsa/tv-schedule-2016-rolex-24-daytona-tv#ixzz3ykXzWSuO

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
gently caress yeah delta wing, hope you can keep up the pace and not get taken out by a Ferrari!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Too lazy to add the laptop for another onboard.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I'm an idiot and started looking for a stream of sending at 10 this morning, I'm an idiot. Put it a week early on the calendar.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Thanks John Force, I was three minutes late to daycare dropoff while your haulers pulled out of the parking lot.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
That's a good looking racecar

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Dudley posted:

A top flight LMP program is of course the problem they've had in the past.

:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I'm down with that cadillac. Keeps the aggressive styling that the brand has been going for recently.

• Locked thread