Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I just started playing Pokeman cards after a 20 year hiatus and I somehow managed to pull 2 Shaymin-EXes... in TCGO. Not the real cards. I could have made $120+ if I did that.

Well, I can compete with the big boys in the digital realm at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Well... I bought some more boosters... and I got a THIRD Shaymin-EX. One I could actually trade. So I traded it for like 35 booster packs.

So now I can run a deck with Wailord-EX, two Shaymin-EXes and two Seismotoad-EXes. Plus a few VS. Seekers and Battle Compressors. Good lord. I didn't even set out to find those, I just got them. It's kind of disgusting. A lot of people see a couple of my cards and just quit.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

jhorphear posted:

if you traded your shaymin for 35 packs of steam seige you got ripped off. Those are selling for like 45+ packs.

Well, I picked some assorted packs, not just steam seige. I was interested in Roaring Skies for obvious reasons. It had a few Phantom Forces in there too.

• Locked thread