Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

You can only actively get cards from the currently legal sets in the game's Standard format. That is, using the Coins and whatnot in the client itself.

You CAN get older cards, but you need Code Cards from those packs/decks. And the original code card system was different than the current system, so I'm not sure if the HGSS sets' code cards would even work properly now. Also, just getting them isn't really easy since those sets are so old comparatively.

From what I remember, every now and then they'll put up a pack bundle from older sets in the shop for Coins, but nothing Pre-HGSS though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

The Hunter

I could look through my old stuff when I get a chance. Pretty sure I had a lot of the C/UC Trainers, even from Base Set.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

You can get some of them from Troll & Toad among other places. Alternatively, if you know anyone that plays the physical TCG, you could always offer to toss 'em a few bucks for a figure from whatever Collection box they may be thinking of buying.

Like, offer to toss them $3 towards a Solgaleo Alola Collection that they planned on buying, so you can get the figure. That sort of thing.

• Locked thread