Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
So i am dumb, and decided to start playing again. What is the best theme deck to run for the theme deck events?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

ugh, so i started playing about a week or two ago when my desire to play pokemon go faded. managing to grind out tournaments with xy: basic blue and purchasing codes for the hoopa and mewtwo tins has resulted in me haveing a rediculously stonk M Mewtwo deck. I have been smashing through the vs and tournaments ( unless i face nightmarch. ). I am super stoked for a post nightmarch meta. it almost has me wanting to play the game in paper again... almost.

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

if you traded your shaymin for 35 packs of steam seige you got ripped off. Those are selling for like 45+ packs.

• Locked thread